#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

Love Anker Products, would love to try out the #SoundCore #Anker #JsutLikeNew

1 Like

Woow !! Big surprise to have this amazing oportunity to get access to all this products certified by profesionals, I own a several Anker gadgets, their warranty department is awesome and superior quality on all their products. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

seems legit

1 Like

#justlikenew is a great new program by a quality item provider. Can’t wait to get my hands on great products even cheaper than new already is! Great new product option #Anker

1 Like

I didnt even know there was a pre owned section ! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I can believed anker is going to give away their products, I really love anker hopefully I got a chance to win this products. Anker products is always good and I love it. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I would like happy to try refurbished product I love this product very much I am so happy to like this product. I wanna this product to gift my son.
#JustLikeNew

1 Like

#JustLikeNew I would love to try and review the SoundCore please! absolutely love Anker products :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know… It’s not just Anker’s products that are top notch. Their customer service is awesome too and they stand by their products. I know from experience.

1 Like

#JustLikeNew

1 Like

I have been an avid user of Anker products for almost five years now. I don’t buy any other chargers, cables, or devices that Anker sells… I’m pretty fond of the brand. I think that this #JustLikeNew is a fantastic idea and I would certainly like to test out something, I’ve been eyeing a new soundcore actually “wink wink nudge nudge”.

1 Like

#JustLikeNew

We are an Anker household. If we need speakers, portable batteries or charging cables for our iphones/ipads, we check out Anker first. We have had nothing but great experiences with the products we get as well as the customer support/service! I have no doubt the pre-owned products will work just fine!

1 Like

I think that a “Just like new” section on your website is an awesome way to get your fabulous products at a great discount!

1 Like

Very cool idea from a very cool company :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve been suitably impressed with my powercore charger pack - able to charge a camera on the go as well as a phone. Just been looking at the soundcore’s recently so the chance to try a #justlikenew one would be great.

1 Like

I have had nothing but good things to say about my PowerCore 10000 to everyone who has inquired when seeing it, and I have been very interested in the SoundCore. What better way to try it out than getting it #JustLikeNew from @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I’d love to try & review the Soundcore. Anker has the best electronics! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

#justlikenew It’s better for the environment !!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying them out. Bring it on!!!

1 Like