January 2019 Ankers deals on Canada!

Fellow Canadians!

I bring news from the cold North, and the best kind of news: Anker’s deals for us freezing the Winter cold. Behold:

Rejoice on those deals! But hurry, as there’s no word on expiration.

8 Likes

Nice deals! Specially on the speakers and zolo wireless earbuds :+1:

2 Likes

The friends in Canada should go for a speaker.
Playing “hot” music should warm you up over there! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent deals,the premium was my first BT speaker and Anker product :nerd:

1 Like

Lovely deals for you guys. Keep warm up there!

1 Like

Cool i love all these deals

2 Likes

I don’t understand why zolo is still a brand. Can anyone explain it to me? Is Soundcore for lower quality or what is the special thing about zolo?

2 Likes

Mine too!:smiley:

2 Likes

I have an over 2-year-old version of that 20000 powerbank. The dual micro USB inputs are awesome. It recharges in less time than the PD 20000 I got recently. I use it as my primary battery with my solar panel. That’s a steal for that product. @bobbleheaderman this is for you!

4 Likes

great deals!

1 Like

Zolo was first and they evolved it into Soundcore… Some recent Zolo products could just be products they are finishing up working on or it will be meant for a different country. It could also very well be the lower end of the Soundcore brand since Soundcore came out if the doors like a bat out of hell. Zolo had 2 products when they reimagined it as Soundcore and look how many products have been released since.

1 Like

Yesssssss!!!
Thanks for the deals. I must’ve missed the email.

1 Like

This makes me want to live in Canada a little bit lol. :grin:

3 Likes

I feel Canada has been neglected by Anker during the last year. New product has not been available in Amazon Canada (or it was out of stock). For example the Atom PD was nowhere to be found in Canada.

2 Likes

Sweet deals! :moneybag: I was eyeing that Mini 2 and was a little sad that the discount was for Canada, but checking the US site shows a 30% coupon for us as well. Might have to upgrade from my Nano!

2 Likes

Great Deals

2 Likes

I’ve lost count of the times not only products but promotions and even community events weren’t available in Canada… :confused:

2 Likes

Dam good deal for the blue-tooth speaker :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed, I felt so neglected the past year, lol Still waiting on two power draw prizes that seem to have difficulty reaching Canada. One is from Sept and one from Dec and yes I have emailed twice since and got the standard " I’m sorry that your order was stuck in the system. We’ve reuploaded your order and it will be shipped out soon"

Hasn’t kept me from doing what I love to do though

Uploading…

6 Likes