January 2019 Ankers deals on Canada!

Yeah, poor Canadians

1 Like

As much as that’s true, Anker has been great to us. Don’t pity us too much. If you pity us… do it for the -40 degrees Celsius we had to endure. :joy:

1 Like

We’re so sorry about your case on Power Draw. I have my colleague to look over your shipping status now. Next time just feel free to send us a private message. Don’t lose your faith in us, my sweet Canadian friends! We will work harder to get more events in Canada in 2019! :hugging:

1 Like

Is there something on the fire ? BBQ? A bear? :yum:

1 Like

soundcore mini 2 speaker is a great deal

1 Like

Hmm good price on the Zolo wireless earbuds, hadn’t even considered those. Owned the Soudcore Liberty Lites until an unfortunate series of events.

1 Like

Every time my feelings get hurt over missing out on the deals, I go to a doctor and get checked for free. :woman_health_worker: :canada:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

haha no worries my friend @AnkerOfficial . I had a bad day yesterday, waiting on my “free hip surgery” and spent some time in the hospital being poked and prodded. I did get a confirmation of a couple items being shipped from Anker direct today, so thank you. They are different from the ones I won on the power draw but who cares, free is free!!! They just don’t always have certain items in our little (big) country. I have not lost faith. I still boast the product regularly but have decided to take a back seat and just read the forum and let some others have fun. I was pumped to see a notification the other day from @ryandhazen that I had to type a few words. Miss you guys!:joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

Yeah! @bobbleheaderman ! Good to see you again! Sorry to hear about the hip surgery, but glad you’re still out there doing your thing! I took a break from the community for a while but got back on and thought of you when they had the sale for the Canadians. I was thinking that big powercore elite would match any solar setup nicely.

That looks like quite a nice setup. Makes me thirsty :grin::beers:

Also, Anker, get this man his loot!

1 Like

Funny construction you use.
This needs more explanations! :grin:

1 Like