Its coming.... the new wakey

According to this report, Anker have said the WAKEY will be released in the spring.

A bit more info too

10 Likes

We knew it was coming silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I can’t wait!!! I need this now! Instead of buying a new alarm clock I am using my phone. The phone’s alarm wakes me up but I don’t want to always rely on it. This is all because I am waiting to purchase the Wakey!

Yes, but no timescale, and now we know price, bit more spec (like 2x5w) and 7.5/10w charge

I didn’t know any of that previously

1 Like

The only thing new is the watts for the speakers, everything else was disclosed already

How much is it gonna be for UK market?

1 Like

…posted the same link under your response to starting new topics in this thread

4 Likes

Lookin forward to this, i realized the ihone i have makes a rather uncomfortable hum 24/7, unplugged it :grin:. Waiting on the wakey to fill the spot on my nightstand.

A hum?

How do you mean? What it just sits there vibrating?

The ac/dc adapter just sounded wrong. Know its not right so pulled it out. Had the thing for 14 years, never noticed the hum until this past week. Its on its last legs.

Can wait for the wakey! It looks awesome!

It makes more sense to have it with Alexa/Google, so it can be multi-functional.

2 Likes

:eye: :joy:

I think you have every Anker thread memorized! Still excited for I to come out though

The Search bar is always handy :wink:

@ndalby
Nice Nick Cage reference :wink::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The bigger question is “Do we need Wakey???” :confused:

I’d prefer it in black, but yes… WE NEED WAKEY!

3 Likes

Oops! My bad.

Mind on my pills, I’m lucky if I remember this morning without prompting. It’s the prompting that gets the “little grey cells working” (sic)

Great!!! in that case I need a Wakey too :slight_smile:

1 Like