Is this community dead and does Anker care?

Just curious what you guys think, but compared to several years ago this community looks rather dead and is only focused on free give aways. Even Anker does not seem to care. Just click PowerDraw Testing Club or the Power User link. No updates for quite a while.

Another strange behaviour was to split the forum into the different sub-divisions of anker. Why do i need an account for the Anker and the Eufy forum ?

:thinking:

6 Likes

Ask the support!
We don’t really know it here. :laughing:

1 Like

Seems to be…

The reason you need an account for each is that although Anker is the umbrella to all of the companies, Eufy and Soundcore are their own operating entities that are separate from Anker as a whole.

Anker - Cables, battery banks, etc
Soundcore - Audio
Eufy - Security cams and vacuums

2 Likes

I’m still holding on hope. The community isn’t dead till the last of us leave.

2 Likes

Very true.
So if we run short of themes about watts&volts, which seems to be at the moment,
we could discuss other things.

I like these DIY-talks. :laughing:

1 Like

Nearly dead… Anker is waiting for the last ones to leave.

We will never surrender!
We can use that forum for our fun.
If they close it, OK, but if not, we will stay here.

Never forget : the more stay active, the more fun, the more life here. :grin:

But one should never forget :

light

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We will never surrender!

Just because it stirred a memory :rofl:

2 Likes

Agreed I still plan on being here for a while I like catching up with people and talking about some the occasional anker product

2 Likes

Well you have still a section for each different brand here in the Anker forum. Where is the point to have this duplicated ?

There is not much need to discuss about the forum and its sections.

This place is a cemetery and we few left are the gardeners.

:rofl:

4 Likes

I think the plan was likely to decommission these sections during the 3rd, 4th or is it now 5th community relaunch….judging from the silence I’m not hopeful the relaunch will occur.

3 Likes

Was really sad because I feel like they just came back with so much hype only to crush my hopes
:joy: :cry::sob:

I’m still here! Not leaving unless they kick me out :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here!

chiquinho

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hey guys! We are still here and of course we care. We had just been too busy but no excuses, we admit we have to up our game in keeping the community informed and engaged. This is exactly what we will be working on in 2023. As you may be wondering where we’ve been, here’s a quick recap of our extremely busy 2022.[link to the new thread] We can’t wait for what’s to come in the new year, so make sure you all stay tuned to see what’s coming in 2023!

11 Likes

OHO!
Great to see you there.
You are welcome! :rofl:

What about Powerdraw, the Powerpoints.
Tell us about we are curios!