Is the active communty getting smaller?

Seems at the moment there are only a few members here active.
( I dont mind we are more closer this way)
The reason may be no powerdraw, no auctions, no actions
Come on @AnkerOfficial
do something to get it to real life again! :rofl:

11 Likes

Well… I regularly visiting community but mostly just reading.
And yes… Small gifts strenghten friendship :rofl:

3 Likes

We had give aways here in the past .
but may be an auction would be great.
Those were really funny!
And a real competition (photos, story) can be started so easily.
I know they are more concentrating now on those at soundcore’s forum.
But we need a little bit more attention here too! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The community isn’t getting smaller; we’re getting bigger! :grimacing:

2 Likes

So lets say “the active members” here are getting fewer.

1 Like

Yup there’s less activity here unless there is a contest. Even the regulars are becoming less regular

3 Likes

May be we should start a special auction only for the regulars!:laughing:

3 Likes

I still pop in most days, but there haven’t been many posts I feel the need to interact with. (Not that I used to post a lot when things were much more active here.)

3 Likes

I think with Shenoy, Insider, and Techman being less vocal and probably does not help. I think some are less vocal but I do think people are still coming trying to come around the site though.

4 Likes

I wrote techman (Andrew) a pm.
We were always in contact.
But I got no answer.
May be I will try it again.

I am in contact with Mac (Macblanc)
He & his financee they both are fine.

4 Likes

I agree and I’m not visiting the forum like I used to do… had more fun going in life :rofl:

4 Likes

I would say it feels like it’s getting smaller for sure with the number of people active

1 Like

I’ve noticed this recently and too bad we don’t have powerdraws anymore

2 Likes

I’d say it’s getting smaller, but I am finding that there are more technical issues being posted and looking for support.

I don’t have as much for anker gear that I can help, so I keep with some of the more social threads, and the odd deal.

3 Likes

Could also be that people are just hitting a busy point in their life for a little. I hope everyone active and not is doing well

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well.

I mainly lurk and read post/messages.

1 Like

I swing by regularly and interact occasionally. But there aren’t a lot of fun conversations to jump into, just occasional technical / support questions to answer.

I think they have distributed things too widely with three forums. This one and soundcore split the users energy, and eufy gets very little.

2 Likes

Hey all.
I’m sharing most of the views above.
I seemed to plateau around Christmas.
What with a change of job needing more focus and a ponient comment from @Shenoy about the amount of time some of us spend here made me reflect on what I do here and what the return is.
You guys are great and have been so welcoming in my first year.
For me, it’s was time to take my foot off the gas and spend some of my time I spent online in the virtual world to and use it in the real world.

7 Likes

There are many factors. Yes…! Lubricant is always essential for a smooth run of any system. You may think it in either way. People are dying outside. Might be health an issue. So instead of making a laugh let us stand by those who are struggling with life.

In understand you.
But for me a joke is very important in those times.
We should never lose our humor.
Our jokes are mostly about ourselves and we never offend other persons.
The problem of humor is, that the sense for humor differs from person to person, country to country.
Never forget about different cultures as well.
Not easy.