iOS 13 leaks

I found a really cool video that shows all of the leaked features of iOS 13. That video can be watched here.

I recently jailbroke my iPhone XR on iOS 12. Honestly, if the leaks in this video are true, I would probably never jailbreak again.

I really want a new homescreen, a dark mode, and these “updated folders”. Those are the reasons I am jailbroken, so if they integrate them well, I would no longer need a jailbreak.

I’m also super exited about the idea of sleep tracking integration.

Some of the android fans may be happy to hear that Apple is finally planning to natively integrate a swipe to spell keyboard into iOS. It may not come this update though.

The video contains many more amazing features. I just included my favorite in this post :wink:

Let me know what your favorite features are!

Disclaimer: These are leaks, and not confirmed upgrades. They may not all be integrated into iOS 13.

1 Like

For the love of god Apple include dark mode damn it! Been waiting forever it seems for them to finally add it.

Apple moves at the pace of a snail nowadays.

3 Likes

They do seem to move slowly. Dark mode is a long awaited feature by me :joy:.

I also want more custom ability, but I don’t foresee that coming any time soon :joy:.

If it weren’t for the fact that I love the iPhone camera, and hate the Samsung camera, I would switch brands.

The camera is a very important feature to me :grin:

1 Like

There have been lot of videos in the past, with many features shown which did not make the final cut… Early days… nothing is solid till they release official OS ( not even the developer or public beta)

Features do look good, these are almost available in jailbreaked versions

I would rather have them all natively integrated than having to jailbreak :grin:

Btw, the video has the complete 25 feature list.

1 Like

I am not even looking at iOS 13… if they just give more features and privilege to the “Shortcuts” app, I will be good for life…

It has so many good features which Apple removed. Shortcuts is Apple’s new automation app for iOS 12 which was previously Workflow ( darn I had bought the app literally 3 months before Apple bought it and made it free)

There were ton of stuff you could do with Workflow including disabling / enabling the Location service and much more

I wish shortcuts could run in the background. Without the app being open in the background…

There is a shortcut which is almost… almost able to do this… called Cronios.

There are things you need to check the tutorial in depth to get the shortcut to work well…

Interesting… thanks for sharing! But again, I would rather have this natively integrated, than have to use a workaround

Apple will never let apps run in the background unless those are classified as music apps plus lot of strings

They have pulled down a lot of apps in the past which tried running in background… These reduce battery life

And god knows what else. Location data for example.

What do you mean?

You claim you hate Samsung’s camera, when was the last time you used one?

Like, last week. Galaxy S10.

Other than that, I love the Samsung phones :man_shrugging:

Edit: it was probably 2 weeks ago actually

I can tell you night mode is godsend. Samsung finally released it on Android 9.0 and it’s great to no be blinded by the screen at night

1 Like

Nice to have features, but like we all know may not have included in the final version of IOS13, lets see when it comes out.
I know @kumar.sachin is not going to update his iphone, or may be his phone is discontinued for this update.

Correct. I’m very happy with iOS 10.3.3 on my 128GB iPhone SE
No more updates for me on this phone. At least it runs superfast and have a great battery life. :grin:

1 Like

iOS 13 will not support all iOS devices

1 Like

We just got dark mode for chrome the other day for Android. Pretty much everything at this point has it. I don’t understand why Apple drags so much on it, but I can’t bring myself to have one ever.

1 Like

If you just got a dark mode for android, why are you upset that Apple is incorporating one as well? They’re not dragging it out much longer than anyone else.?.??.