iOS 13 leaks

Oh i’m not mad in the least, I just am bad when it comes to anything iOS to be honest. My wife asks me to help her with her iPhone and Macbook all the time, and I have 0 idea what I am doing. Give me anything Android/Windows/PC/Server/etc and I have no issues whatsoever. The bad thing about the dark mode for Android is that it literally is a theme almost. If the webpage is not setup for dark mode, it will show it still with white space.

Intertesting… most people find iOS and MacOS to be easier to use… that the point of them…

I disagree, I use iPhone for last 8 years or so… but I heard lots of people complaining about Apple’s UI, how complicated it is for them to use iTunes and sync , customozation etc.,
For me it just works and no complains…

Agree… I use iTunes only for setup / restore. After that use 3rd party app to sync music and video to iPhone.

iTunes is the most cumbersome app Apple ever created… No options to customize… options scattered all over the place. Been a while I used it

1 Like

That’s intertesting… Because the main reason I hear people say they use IOS, is because it’s easier :man_shrugging:. I find most operating systems easy enough to use, so I can’t really be a judge of it. I use IOS because of the camera mainly.

I like the iOS interface ( 11 & 12) but don’t use Mac much now due to limited set of Apps available. Had the MacBook, now gave it to my daughter for her school work and myself using Windows 10.

I (with a lot of others) hate windows 10. Windows. 7 (and even 8) were much better.

I would rather use MacOS or a Linux based software (like Debian).

It’ll be interesting to see what if any of them make it into the final release

Windows 10 has its own share of segmentation… Earlier it was easy Win XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1… now Win 10 has different builds, build 1709 & 1803 are the most stable ones out there, I am still on 1709, and have used it for like more than 1 year, it’s solid :thumbsup:

I have lot of Redhat Linux Enterprise servers plus Debian and CentOS which we have deployed for production services, these are server grade, these are best - just best compared to Windows servers

For home use, have ChromeOS – using Chromebook and ChromeBit, I find this simple and easy than Mac or Windows

1 Like

iOS devices compatible with iOS 13

2019 iPhone models
iPhone XS
iPhone XS Max
iPhone XR
iPhone X
iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6s Plus

iPhones incompatible with iOS 13

iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone SE
iPhone 5s

iPads compatible with iOS 13

12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
10.5-inch iPad Pro
9.7-inch iPad Pro
iPad Air 2
iPad 5th generation
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPads incompatible with iOS 13

iPad mini 2
iPad Air

Only time will say what will happen when Apple unveils iOS 13 during its WWDC 2019 keynote, scheduled for June 3rd.

1 Like

Great analysis @Shenoy

1 Like

Use DearMob or iMazing for iPhone/iPod/iPad sync/transfer
Much better to use than itunes

What browser are you using? Chrome? I’m using Samsung Internet Beta. I definitely recommend it

:innocent: I already use iMazing, much better than iTunes

Yeah I’m using chrome. I’m so used to everything being integrated between devices, so it is hard to get away from it.

Oh I see. Well if you ever want to try a different browser, give Samsung Internet Beta a try :thumbsup:

1 Like

When I was trying to install itunes on windows 7 it was not at all working and due to that I was unable to use the application. Please help me to fix the problem so that I can use the application in my system.

Do you need iTunes to setup / restore to iOS device or just to transfer media (music / videos) ?

To transfer media / files there are lot of 3rd party apps like iMazing which can help you out (these still use Apple drivers for iOS device on windows)

For error on installing iTunes on Windows 7 –
Try to make sure you are updated to as latest as possible (considering Windows 7 is stated End of life Jan 2020), install the latest iTunes installer available which is compatible with Windows 7

Lastly, suggest you to the Official iTunes Support Page / Forum and ask the question there, most of the time the questions get answered ( mine did when I posted) – https://support.apple.com/itunes

I found another cool video, that also has the iPhone 2019 leaks.

1 Like

Looks like iOS 13 will surely have the dark mode based on the invite from Apple :slight_smile: