Introducing the Anker Prime Series

Awesome? Do you mean AWESOME? :grinning:

I was thinking the “Awesome Adventurous Anker Admiral And Ardent Advocate Aligning Anker-ites”! Or something along those lines… :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s what I did!
Now I am more than a beauty! :grin:

beethoven

1 Like

Anyone get a lucky email today?

If by lucky email you mean a Nigerian Prince who wants me to help him move a large amount of money to America… then yes! :grin:

1 Like

hahahaha! I once did a public records request on the director of a large state agency. He included the Nigerian Prince emails in the request, which made me smile. I mean, it IS a public record, but I wouldn’t have noticed if they were “missed.” This cracked me up.

1 Like

do you mean … winner announcement? I’ll ping a teammate.

1 Like

Yeah, was surpised that no one chimed in from the community that they were a winner. Or possibly no one form the community was a winner. :frowning:

2 Likes

I didn’t see the list, but it exceeded 120,000 entries.

Looks like 67 people clicked the link in this forum:

If my math is correct, the entire forum collectively had a 0.0055833 chance of winning.

2 Likes

I love and hate this. For all of you.

1 Like

Fair fight

1 Like

Nature of the beast with these sort of competitions / events…that or a popularity contest of members :raised_hands:t2:

May the odds be ever in your favor :slight_smile:

I’m travelling. My dumb. I left my charger where I was sleeping last night.

So bought this. Folding pins, 3 ports. What’s not to like? Doing a lot more trains currently, under-seat sockets.

Hope you lost only the charger
and not your heart where you were sleeping last night! :grin:

1 Like

Powercore and Amazon Prime next-day Locker together means I can get another charger next day and handle til then. Even if travelling there’s a locker near me en-route.

I always carry 1-2 days of Powercore to handle situation of no power. In this case, no power due to lost charger.

My lost charger is donated to a student.

2 Likes

I’m here! Now I got this one.

1 Like

I’m giving you an A+ for that answer!

A grateful student, I’m sure!

1 Like