Introducing the All-New Anker Innovations App! ( beta-test version)

Anker Innovations has just released an all-new app… Take a look!

Anker Innovations

We are charging experts and innovators of smart devices for entertainment, travel, and smart homes. This innovation is being led by our 5 key brands: Anker, Eufy, Roav, Nebula, and Soundcore. Anker Innovations App Provide online Community and online product services.

So… what are you waiting for?! Go ahead and install the app on Google Play now!

Please be sure to share your thoughts with a reply.

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what people have to say–I’ll have to wait for an iOS version.

2 Likes

No iOS :roll_eyes: what’s the plan for iOS rollout?

What are major pluses with this app on Android compared to Anker.com website?

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Well cool beans. Can’t wait for the iOS version! I hope the keep it updated though :roll_eyes:

Edit: WAIT WAIT WAIT. IT HAS ADS!!!

2 Likes

Ads? what kind of-- Anker products?

No problem, we can block it with Lockdown :smiley:

2 Likes

The UI of this app is real nice!

1 Like

What are you on about? There are no adds on mine and i dont run any ad blocker

@Tank @Shenoy it says on the screen that there are ads…

2 Likes

Got it, thanks @TechMan

These may have Anker product pop-up ads or specials or may be some events :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting… now that I think of it didn’t @ikari04warrior’s ad blocker block some contest banners on anker.com? So google probably considers similar things to be ads in apps…

@AnkerOfficial when can we expect an iOS version?

2 Likes

First post using the new app, I’m really digging this. Great job @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

My only problems with the app so far it is unclear how to upload images and manually refresh the page.

2 Likes

That’s most likely down to Apple vetting, unless they’ve decided to isolate a good chunk of a possible market-base…

One star on the Play store already? :confused:

2 Likes

@ndalby, @TheDude,@TechMan, @Shenoy, @Tank, @Folfy_Blue, @Mark_Dunsmore

Thank you for your attention. At present, the iOS version is still under review. We are not sure when we will get approval. But once it get approved, we will officially announce the news.

The app you see on google play store is just a beta-test version. We are still optimizing many product details, such as uploading images. So please don’t spread this unfinished APP widely.:joy:

When the two versions of the APP are officially launched, and we will inform you as soon as possible.:innocent:

Thank you again for your support.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up @AnkerOfficial for the app being beta-test version on Android

Look forward to full version availability on Android ( & iOS as well :slight_smile: ) :+1:

1 Like

If the app is unfinished, why is it available for anyone to download?

2 Likes

Yea it did in the past. With this new site redesign, I haven’t had any problems

Nevermind, I was able to download it lol

1 Like

First post made using the Anker app :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True, once it is available to public, no more bet-test only. Hope Apple approves it as well soon and we can use the app shortly.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the iOS app version.

1 Like