Any plans for Anker app

I have noticed a few bugs here and there for example I’m having trouble with getting notifications right now but nothing catastrophic like you have described. But I agree the site is due for a rehaul. I wouldn’t blame the developers though if anything they are overworked and could use a new hire to help out. I’m sure they are aware of the issues personally I wouldn’t ask for somebody’s job over something so trivial. They might have mouths to feed.

1 Like

I’m sorry but businesses don’t work without hiring best talent. A sloppy web designer or chemist or engineer or doctor or teacher or “you get my point”… are never desired.
I’m only suggesting getting best that you can hire. Only then a startup/early stage company can grow and thrive.
Anker is rapidly growing and soon more and more of their devices will have a corresponding app. Even standalone devices like battery chargers have BMS (Battery Management System) softwares. If these BMS are not written by good competent engineers/programmers, not only it is bad for the devices but also dangerous for end users.
Right now its a trivial issue (I spend 99% of my time on anker forum on my mac) but it does leave an impression on end users like myself.
If no one will criticize then how will improvement happen. I hope this is taken in a positive note.

I’m not disagreeing with you but let’s not call for people’s heads. Cheers buddy.

1 Like

I never did my friend. Just trying to push anker for app :grinning:

1 Like

Check my thread about it

No I think getting notifications on replies, new contests, power draws and things like that would be one GREAT reason for an app. They are working on one by the way.

1 Like

It’s not about being able to access the Forum or their Reddit or other parts of Anker, What I would like the app to do is let you sign into, in the beginning, all of the Anker related sites and things that one is a part of, so like how they ask you to subscribe your e-mail for updates, well instead of sending e-mails put the updates/ads for new products in the app, but most importantly for me is for the app to notify me when someone replies to something here or on reddit or etc. It would also be nice to see the Power Users deals too.

I get no notifications unless I log onto the forum, which I don’t like. If there is a discussion going on and I am involved it would be nice to be notified if someone replies to a comment or just asks me a question.

could you explain what you mean by[quote=“kumar.sachin, post:32, topic:60678”]
Right now its a trivial issue (I spend 99% of my time on anker forum on my mac) but it does leave an impression on end users like myself.If no one will criticize then how will improvement happen. I hope this is taken in a positive note.
[/quote]

ok cool so i am not the only one thanks disregard my other comment.

So, any news on an App?

@AnkerOfficial
Its new year. Let’s get the Anker App ready :slight_smile:
I see lots of request for it and people wants to get notified of new posts and reply while on the move.
Anker app will solve all those issues

3 Likes

Yes indeed, the application is a …
We were talking about this a lot.
An application is the “flagship” the “figurehead” of a company.

1 Like

Any news on this app @AnkerOfficial

@gAnkster The app is already out, well on Android And kinda still in beta…

1 Like

Android app sucks big time. Looks like someone ported webpage to app format.

I have it… And don’t use it.

Make if that what you will!

Not a fan of apps for sites myself…browsers all the way :smile:

1 Like

That’s probably exactly what happened…

1 Like

Me too.
Old styled I like my browser.

Apps: Not easy to handle with "trembing “beer fingers” :rofl: