Introducing the ALL NEW Alkaline Batteries by Anker!

I honestly had no idea how to review these to where it would be any different from what’s already been done, so I decided to make a 1 minute infomercial instead. Enjoy! :grin:

Are you tired of reaching for the clicker to change the channel only to realize the batteries have gone dead?

Do you hate digging through the old battery box trying to find the right size or a battery that still has some juice left in it?

Are you wasting your time on cheap, knock-off alkalines that just don’t last long?

Introducing a brand new line up of AA and AAA batteries from Anker!

Join the 30 million+ people that are powered by Anker’s leading technology!

These alkaline batteries offer long-lasting power and are able to keep small devices, like your old clicker, powered up for over a year!

Featuring PowerLock technology, an air and liquid tight seal keeps the power on the INSIDE until you’re ready to set that beast free.

Not to mention the 10 year shelf life. Use them in your camera for your high school graduation and then store the batteries to use again at your 10 year reunion. You’ll be the talk of the town with that power in your pocket. Come on…you know what I’m talking about.

So stop wasting your time on dumb, old technology and upgrade to the future with Anker’s all new AA and AAA Alkaline Batteries.

Call today. Operators are standing by.

:blush:

15 Likes

LOL! Love it! But you forgot the famous line, “But wait! There’s more!” :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! I know!!! I recorded it before I wrote the script, so I was limited on time on what I could say. That being said…

But wait! There’s more! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think it would be so cute and hilarious if you got your kids involved with the video. Have them be the “operators” that are standing by. :wink: Hahaha.

1 Like

They would really have loved it. I need to get my kids involved more. I’m still working on my review for the Capsule. Maybe I’ll have them doing something in the video once I get it done. :smiley:

Ha ha! That was great!! Well done!

1 Like

lol! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

nice review! now @AnkerOfficial has a talent they can use for their commercials :wink:

2 Likes

I love it, great job.

2 Likes

I was planning to review them but I haven’t really figured how to do it.

2 Likes

Hilarious! :joy: Great job on your video, @TheCharneco!

1 Like

@Shenoy, @Tank, and @TechnicallyWell, thanks so much! I had a lot of fun with this one.

@Element321…tell me about it. That’s why it took so long for me to do one. Aside from going over specs and dissecting the things, there’s not really all that much you can review unless you compare the run times between these and another brand on a device you know will consume them somewhat quickly, like an old Sega Game Gear or something. LOL!

3 Likes

Great job… what better way that to have fun with it.
I’m quite happy with mine so far.

1 Like

Brilliant :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

I cannot wait to watch this when I get home!

1 Like

You’ll be glad you did

1 Like

Class :clap:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Haha great job on the video! It is so fun to watch it. Definitely looking forward to your coming out reviews, especially the Capsule! :partying_face:

1 Like

Post the video on the anker YouTube channel :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like The Battle of the Informercials :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like