Introducing Soundcore Life Q30 | A New Generation of Noise Cancelling Headphones

Soundcore is preparing to release its first set of noise cancelling headphones with USB-C… Take an early look at Life Q30!

Features

• Upgraded Noise Cancellation with Multiple Modes (Indoor, Outdoor, and Transport)
  • Hi-Res Certified Audio with Remarkable Clarity and More Detail
  • Extended 40-Hour Playtime
  • Lighter Build and More Comfortable Fit

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life Q30 will be available to pre-order on October 20 and should begin shipping before November 15. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.

Reserve your pre-order pass by October 19 to claim 30% off HERE.

Are you interested in Soundcore's first set of noise cancelling headphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: Life Tune is also coming soon.

12 Likes

I will be the first to take a guess… $99.99 retail price!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Insider

I think this will be $129.99 … discounts bringing this down to $99 or $109.99

from the past releases – the initial launch prices are very high… and then there are lot of discounts, makes sure the margins and profits :wink:

1 Like

Interested to see the reviews :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for posting ! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Kind of looks like those beats solo pros. Very similar headband design.

1 Like

I am thoroughly intrigued…:thinking: I think my husband might file for divorce if I get another pair of headphones!

2 Likes

Sounds like an interesting new model.
Let’s see how they perform when they land!

1 Like

Nice early bird special! I’ll keep my eyes open for anyone that snags and provides some feedback on them.

1 Like

It’s nice to see that they are going in the USB-C direction.

3 Likes

It’s a little late, but yes, probably wouldn’t have sold many at all if it was still using micro.

2 Likes

Your guess is more then likely right since the post on soundcore and the main site shows ($??.??) instead of it being triple digits like (???.??)

2 Likes

Great observation. In that case, I would not be surprised if it is less than $99.99…

2 Likes

Black and gold look amazing together

3 Likes

Totally agree!! Very sleek.

3 Likes

I’m very interested in these. If they are at a good price point, I would be willing to give my current (other manf headphones) to my daughter for her online learning and get me this new pair :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do, let us know how good it sounds :+1:

2 Likes

I will give a review for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/anker/comments/jf7y0i/microphone_test_soundcore_life_q20_vs_soundcore/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

More hands-on is coming it, you can judge for yourself but it appears to me Q30 is worse microphones than Q20.

This is hopefully fixable via a firmware update.

1 Like

Has anyone been able to pair their Q30s with the Soundcore app? Mine doesn’t list Life Q in the list of supported devices.

1 Like