Coming Soon: Soundcore Life Q30 and Life Tune

Soundcore is developing two new headband headphones… Prepare for Life Q30 and Life Tune!

Details are currently unavailable, but both models feature Bluetooth 5.0. Stay tuned for additional information as the releases near.

What upgrades do you hope Soundcore incorporates with these new headband headphones? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
3 Likes

The head cushion looks better on these than on Life Q20 or Life 2 so great to see that

3 Likes
1 Like

Just thought of something…

My speculation is that Life Tune supports the Soundcore app, whereas Life Q30 does not. Otherwise, the two models may be nearly identical.

That, or perhaps Soundcore has renamed Journey to Life Tune with 3D sound… What are your thoughts?

FE30E333-7C4C-4F51-AE61-A442DE1FBC15

@Shivam_Shah, @professor, @paulstevenewing, @Mark_Dunsmore, @spider2ybanana

3 Likes

Could be @Insider
That would add a level of separation between the models and a welcome addition to tweak an EQ.

2 Likes

What’s 3D sound? Also not familiar with Journey but think it was the neckband one?

1 Like

Due credit to some good Anker engineering, but I’m still waiting for the Slim buds I bought last year to fail on me, I’m using daily.

image image

I have to wait for my prior Soundcore to fail before I’d buy some more.

These are probably the first buds I have got which lasted this long, usually one bud fails or the wire fails, these still going strong, and I do actually use every day.

Some smart folks in the background. To be fair, this is the 3rd iteration of this product so plenty of time to tweak, see returns / warranty claims. It is a lesson to avoid buying totally new product types early - wait a few months for the “upgraded” variant.

1 Like

Mine lasted 2 years so yours should last a good amount of time

2 Likes

Cool.

I owned the original “Life” , 4 in total, the band around neck with wires you lifted up to ears, they all died in the identical same flaw, the wire wore at the entrance to the neckband. So Anker can design bad products too.

With one eye on my ownership experience, I am nervous of new products until V3.

We all have a duty of care to use warranty, use support, so good and bad designs get their appropriate response.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve had problems with most of Soundcore products.My original Slim had battery problem which got exchanged and was good for 2 years. Spirit X that I bought a couple months ago had massive white noise and exchanged unit is better. Spirit Dot 2 has the same problem

2 Likes

Does @AnkerOfficial just leak it directly to us to get us talking, or do you got a buddy on the inside? LOL :rofl:

1 Like

That was Journey U, which was renamed to Life NC, but no, Journey is the headband model (pictured above).

1 Like

Haha, I wish! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh ok thanks for that info

1 Like

Here’s what I’d like to see updated with the the Life Q30’s:

• AptX, AptX-LL and/or AptX-HD codec compatible
  • USB-C instead of micro-USB port
  • Allow the user to use the headphones while they are charging the headphones
  • Increase the size of the headphone cups so that actually fit comfortably over the ear
  • Allow headset to be used wireless and/or wired by providing a 3.5mm plug with built in mic
  • Allow two devices to simultaneoulsy be connected to the headphones at the same time

Any additional info on when Life Q30 headphones will be released?

2 Likes

How much extra $ would pay for those features?

Each comes with a cost, as a rough guide collectively adds $10-$20 cost.

1 Like

hello what is the difference betwen soundcore life q30 and lifetune please respond i gota know wich to buy wich is better?

1 Like

When you can buy them, then we’d know more answers.

You can’t actually buy them yet.

1 Like

I totally agree with Smithmal