Introducing Roav Chainsaw!

Roav has just released its first chainsaw… take a look! :eyes:

Features & details

• More Energy More Cuts: Get up to 30 minutes of continuous power from the removable lithium-ion battery, enough for around 148 cuts.
  • Versatile Cutting: Capable of cutting through small trees, branches, and common construction woods, the sturdy 14-inch Oregon bar and chain can handle any task in and around the home.
  • 3-Point Safety: A dual brake and a lock switch protect you against chain kickback, while a chain adjustment knob allows you to modify chain tension without directly handling it.
  • Performance That Lasts: A brushless motor delivers more torque and speed to quickly cut through trees and limbs, while also reducing wear and tear for a longer lifespan.
  • What’s in the Box: Roav 36V Chainsaw (3-year warranty), 3.0 AH battery (1-year warranty), charger, user manual, happy card, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s Chainsaw 36V is available to order now via Amazon.com for a cost of $235.99 (was $199.99), and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Roav’s first chainsaw? Is this something you’d be interested in testing? Let us know with a reply!

10 Likes

WHAT?!?!?!
What’s next, a flamethrower? ROAV is channelling Elon Musk :laughing:

7 Likes

For $199.99 I would say this is much better deal than the HydroClean. 30 mins of continuous use impressive for a chainsaw to be honest

1 Like

I will be interested in Flame Thrower. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Is this actually real? I feel like I’m being played right now

1 Like

I know it’s almost like a late April Fool’s Day joke or something. Like the PowerCar or Anker Phone!

1 Like

Now this would be great for cutting all the trees that fell down during the hurricane last season, there’s still 6 or 7 trees we haven’t got too. The gas powered chainsaw works great but is cumbersome to carry out into the back lot woods.

2 Likes

Good find @joshuad11 certainly a diverse product portfolio that is being built :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow! Wasn’t expecting this but I’d be more interested in a lawn mower

3 Likes

Anyone wanna cosplay as Leatherface using this?! :wink::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would like to test!
I have a few trees to be cut here in my garden.

Unfortunately it will not be available as usual here over the pond!

3 Likes

If I had more trees I would test it. Seems like another solid item up for purchase by Anker.

1 Like

I don’t think I would ever buy this. As a professional landscaper, I’m basically against electric tools. They are never powerful enough. Also, as far as small engines go, there is really only one good brand :grin:.

This would probably be good for someone to use in there own yard to clean up fallen down trees though :wink:

1 Like

So, it is true that Anker is expanding their portfolio, nothing wrong with it. Just that it is going to be a tough challenge fighting established core brands of outdoor equipment.

So, no wonder that we will see a Robomow then? a robot lawn mower.

2 Likes

I will wait for the ROAV motorcycle :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lawnmower with charging ports

1 Like

I am 100% interested in testing this.

My sad soul uses a reciprocating saw for small cuts around the yard.

What’s the length on this?

I almost purchased a Ryobi 18v 12" to join my suite of Ryobi tools. But this is very tempting.

1 Like

I seriously had to go back and check the date of this post, thinking it was an old April Fools post or something. Certainly an interesting product. A demo would have to sell me on it. I could see myself getting 1/4 way into a tree and the machine stop and just laugh at me. But then again, I have been pleasantly surprised by other power tools that run off of Li-ion batteries. I am excited to see more about this one!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Is this serious? Why the Roav brand?

3 Likes