Introducing Roav Chainsaw!

Cool but why Roav? I thought they did mostly vehicle related stuff. (Except for the pressure washer)

The chainsaw looks impressive. Not enough info on. Does it have a replaceable battery? If so can I buy more batteries? If not how long is the charge time? What chain does it use? Can you purchase them at a local hardware store. Chains stretch out and need to be replaced after several hours of use.

At this price point, there are several battery powered chainsaw with removable battery on the market (I have one) they have 45 minute usage. I only have 3 large trees that need be cut back several times a year and several smaller trees that get trimmed every other year. When I trim the 3 larger trees, I use a battery pole chain saw to take the out of reach branches down then use a handheld to cut them into sections for the fire pit and burn piles. I go through at least two batteries and at least 1 one chain.

Hopefully this little guy will have options to go more than 30 minutes at time. Iā€™m looking to hear more about the new product.

2 Likes

Let me ask someone that knows about chainsaws

1 Like

I am so lost right now, I also thought ROAV was vehicles stuff

omg thats crazy didnt even know this was going to be a thing

You might want to try using some of the newer battery powered tools. The Milwaukee battery operated chainsaw has more torque and better run time than gas powered equivalent

Specs arenā€™t everything :grin:. I may try one eventually thoughā€¦

and im not talking just about specs but actual real world usage, try the Milwaukee and you will be surprised :wink:

Perhaps I will be :sunglasses:

Yes, you can put this chainsaw in your trunk.

1 Like

Niceā€¦I like it :slight_smile:

:wink::open_mouth: Impressive. Donā€™t get too overzealous Anker

1 Like

I had to make sure today wasnā€™t Aprilā€™s fools lol

1 Like

Now we have a cord cutting tool?

2 Likes

Such one will be introduced next 1. April by ANKER.
But it will cut only non ANKER products.:grin:

Is this a late April fools joke

Wow, I did not expect so many people to question whether this is an April Foolsā€™ Joke! To put it simply, this is 100% legitimate.

Is this not? People chainsaw cars all the time!

2 Likes

Too many jokes around the last time.
:smiley:

@tiagomota I think roav May be going into this area-ish. The pressure washer is a good example. Just outdoor tools type of stuff. I wouldnā€™t surprised to see some more stuff like this :grin:

1 Like

What next, Roav cars, Roav bikes, Roav skateboards, Roav dronesā€¦?

1 Like