Indestructible Headphones? What Electronic Mishaps Have You Had?

Apart from diabetes (most of which is.linked to my.meds) I’m in good inner body health, and my blood pressure is perfect, my heart trace came back as moderately good (I had a heart ultrasound a few years ago, and all was good).

1 Like

This staring to feel like a support group :joy: I got fatty liver :disappointed_relieved: but food is so good :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know your working out :joy: jk

1 Like

Man, I missed out on a lot. Hahaha. Glad to hear you all made it out safely on the other side. :smile:

I have a crazy accidental story of something I did that could have easily killed me instantly.

So, we install koi ponds at all the homes we’ve owned over the years. It’s become our signature addition, just like the magnolia tree Chip and Joanna leave at all their homes in Fixer Upper. Hahaha.

So, at our last home we were digging down into the ground to form the basin of the pond. I’m about 3 feet deep and I’m on a roll with my pickaxe. I go down hard to smash a rock and POP!!! Sparks flew up about 5 feet in the air and I now need my eyes to adjust from the bright light in front of my eyes. I had just driven the pickaxe through the main power line to my home. Thankfully everything was dry and my axe has a wooden handle, or I could have been fried on the spot.

Now, not only did I cut the power to my house, but I also blew transformer to 4 of my neighbors! Hahahaha! We all got to know each other well that night as we sat outside for a few hours when we waited for the utilities company to come and restore power to the other homes and run a new line to our house to replace the one I fried. Not one of my proudest moments, but it makes for a great story and I’m glad to have survived it. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes many US-boys are gold diggers!
I would call that a real “gold rush atmosphere”! :grin:

Wow, you got lucky. Just to let you know, a wooden handle tool under the wrong circumstances it could conduct electricity (tracking), since the wood will have cracks and it can store dirt eventually minerals that could conduct. I believe I would have to a little old. On the electric industry they use fiber when they switch stuff and even then they test for tracking. Not trying to be mean or anything just trying to put my 2 cents.

1 Like

Nice new profile picture :grin:. I didn’t realize it was you at first :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never been THAT clumsy! Hahahaha

Thanks, I was trying to create my logo and for some time this was the main idea. I might charge it, I’m still working on a Intro for YouTube but I end up buying a video software not to user friendly so it’s getting a little hard. The logo I created with Inkscape

1 Like

Do you want a windows or mac video program?

Try this…

To begin, you do not want to pay to practise n learn. Only pay for software when you have a reasonable idea what your doing. That way you’ll get the software you know will work for.you, as you know how you do things etc.

1 Like

Thanks, I got VisualStudio on sale at BestBuy for 30dlls so I thought it was a decent price for full software.