Ifttt

This is good advice, but then again, it’s important to hold Anker/eufy responsible for their promises.

I understand that this was Kickstarter, and that changes happen all the time with crowdfunding campaigns and buy backing them, you’re essentially putting all your trust in them with the idea that you know you won’t get your money back if it doesn’t work out, but at the same time…

Anker has built a brand name on customer service. I’m sure they will make things right in terms of partial refunds even in this special case of crowdfunding.

And a quick point, IFTTT should be quite simple to implement. I don’t think it takes a lot of time or investment, and I’d be genuinely curious as to what eufy’s reason is for not following through. The demand is certainly present.

I also disagree with you that ranting on a forum takes away your power; it may not. If you have a YouTube channel with a good following (which several members do), that is a power that will reach many more people and can sometimes be used as leverage.

2 Likes

A gun you fire has 1 less bullet in it.

In England we call it walk quietly with a big stick. In USA that’s often cited to Roosevelt but it tracks further back.

I can guess why the issue, the development team is working on the next product, and never gets to finish the last project. Spread too thin, too wide a pace of products. Ship+forget vs ship+deliver.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport why do I not get a reply from Eufy.
@AnkerTechnical can you help with this?

@AnkerSupport
@AnkerTechnical
@AnkerTechnician
@Anker
Someone?

I think it’s a holiday in China

1 Like

Holiday is over, a reply now maybe? @eufysale @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical @AnkerTechnician
@AnkerOfficial someone?

2 Likes

I would like to chip in to to conversation as well. Best option we have is to keep this thread alive, the product has so much potential! Please @AnkerSupport give us a status update!

2 Likes

IFTTT please…!!!
Especially the doorbell… when it rang, it can show the camera to nest/google display/hub

1 Like

Or at least give us an honest answer.

1 Like

You guys need to be smarter when making a purchase

Agreed, but cannot undo this anymore.
So trying to fix it.
Shame that they are not willing to do their part.

Many people already have a house filled with smart devices from different manufacturers. A lot of those devices already work well together via IFTTT. I bought all my eufy cameras with the expectation that IFTTT support was coming. After all, it was advertised, marketed and promised. You can’t expect everyone to abandon the investment in their current hardware to join an entirely new ecosystem that isolates itself from the IOT.

2 Likes

@djw totally agree. This wil keep haunting them.

1 Like

Hey, did this work? I just ordered the system and really looking forward to google assistant and IFTTT

No, I think they declared that no one from Anker/Eufy is allowed to reply to this matter.
I guess it’s kinda sensitive for them.

They don’t have the balls to admit their fault.

i can pull up the cameras and doorbell on my Google Hub…

IFTTT is another topic for future…

My feeling is that it not gonna happen.
They just try to forget about it.

Probably they did not expect the licence cost for IFTTT.

Would love to get ifttt integration. Currently I cannot use any motion triggers or use home/away outside of the app, this makes it very limited. So far I love the eufy Cameras with AI, works great for me, but really need that ‘smart’ integration with other devices, otherwise it is very limited in its abilities. Hopefully eufy changes their stance and seriously considers this.

They don’t even have the decency to reply to this thread, so don’t get your hopes up.

It has stopped me from trusting(and buying from) this company and I also know quite a few stores in my country have stopped selling their products.

Oh man, do you happen to know why?