Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND THANKS FOR A AMAZING COMMUNITY. PARTY TIME :birthday::balloon::balloon::balloon:

I love the warmness and friendliness of this open community. Very helpful to new members
The great customer service along with the people here is what makes Anker a great company

The feedback I’ve received has been very encouraging.

These are my suggestions for improvement:

1. Other ways to gain points
2. Organize and clean up forums
3. Make the website more visually attractive

Keep up the amazing work Anker!!

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANKER!

I want to thank you for the last year. Until a year or so ago, I wasn’t familiar with your products, but I am a huge advocate of them now. If I scroll through my Amazon order history, Anker products are peppered all throughout. I always check if you sell a product that I am seeking because we have all come to expect a certain type of quality and care with your products.

From simple and elegant packaging, to the peace of mind knowing that if we had an issue – an email or phone call to CS would clear it right up with no delay. The entire user experience for Anker is second to none.

I’m proud to be an Anker Power User and my friends are tired of me bragging on you! If I could wish for one thing at all, it would be more Karapax/Anker cases for Android phones, and for the Zolo Liberty+ to ship!!!

All in all I’m satisfied with Anker and this community in particular. I have no suggestions for improvement, the giveaways are great, the opportunity to review your products for free with the Power User program is great, and I’ve enjoyed being a part of the community. I would really love to rep some Anker swag though!

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’d love some new ideas for saving money.

1 Like

Let’s just say I have a penchant (aka addiction) for Anker charging products. Happy Birthday Anker community!

1 Like

I honestly just realized about this Anker Community section, but I’m glad I did, so from now on I will be participative of it,

That said, Happy 1st Birthday!!!

3 Likes

ever since i followed reckful aka byron bernstein in his twitch IRL streams, ive noticed that he’s been using anker power banks to recharge his crazy camera setup. ever since, ive turned to anker for my needs because if it can power his setup, then it can definitely charge mine

1 Like

Would love to see new car charger that supports quick charge 4+.

1 Like

So glad anker products are around, been using these products for over 5 years. These portable chargers are what kept my devices charged up while being out in the field!

2 Likes

Great to see a community that listens to it’s customers (cough Apple Watch charging battery cough). Batteries and cables are without parallel in low cost and high quality. Keep it up Anker!

3 Likes

Happy birthday Anker! The only Anker product I have is ear buds and I love them. I so need to add to my collection. Thanks for the chance!

2 Likes

Wish for an adapter to charge my laptop off of there 20,000mah powercore or they make a portable slim charger for laptops. I don’t have a macbook so the usb-c is not compatible

1 Like

Soundbuds Curve, 28k power bank, multiport chargers, USB C cables, and a car charger are my Anker bonanza. Can’t stop raving about Anker as a company to anyone who will listen.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if there was a way for people in the Anker Community to sort “register” all the Anker products they have accumulated over the years, so when you view their public profile, you can see all the products they have and know just how much of an Anker enthusiast they are!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! This website is great. I can’t think of anything that would make it better except for live chat functionality.

1 Like

Happy birthday. Anker your amazing. :crossed_fingers:t2::heart::crossed_fingers:t2::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, you will be a wonderful dad to your daughter! Sweet story.:hugging:

1 Like

No matter how long you leave this forum, we will remember you previous active contribution!:hugging:

2 Likes

The community becomes special because all of your effort!:thumbsup:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:But to her, you are the world!

2 Likes

You keep them all well! Have you ever worn this T-shirt?:laughing: