Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Oh you’ve won the prize on social media for that gift pack!

Nice to meet you! Hope we can hear your more thoughts in the community!:grin:

wow that tech…

Lol. Never worn it or it will rip like the Incredible Hulk. The size says large but it in reality it’s a size small. :frowning:

1 Like

Congratulations to the Top 10 Members and Happy birthday Anker!! My first product was the Anker Astro Slim 2 4500mAh battery charger I got it 2-3 years ago and still using it today!! I think this community is great. it allows us to communicate with each other about Anker products, recommendations, reviews etc…

Here are some of the products I own.

3 Likes

That flashlight !! is that the LC130?

LC90 from the markings.

Congratulations on you’re anniversary and may I be a customer for many more!

Congrats on 1 year, let’s hope there are many more - I’m in the uk and disabled, so I can’t afford your brilliant products (I wish I could), so the best I can do is enter your comps, all the best for the future

1 Like

Looking forward to my next Anker purchase. Happy Anniversary Anker!

4 Likes

You seem to be a cable guy ^^

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Wishes of continued success and happiness and great products!

1 Like

Happ Happ happy birthday. I started out with an odd Christmas gift for my wife who was always running out of battery on her phone, what was the lamest gift turned out to be her favorite. Since we have added to our collection with the best wires we’ve ever had for the whole family. Love it and keep up the good work and innovation.

Maybe in the future maybe y’all could push more into the solar market and maybe see some more ruggedized product.

The simplest things are often the best !

2 Likes

Thank you! :innocent:

Happy 1st anniversary Anker Community! Some of my blue box collection sans my favorite Anker family product, the Lumos E1 desk lamp!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! Anker is such a great company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you should develope an app!!! I would spent the whole day there

6 Likes

Im just surprised everyone saved their boxes…I kept mine until recently when I had to purge and throw away and consolidate for the move :joy:

1 Like

I have a wall of boxes in my bedroomfrom all my beta test, I think if I save another box my wife would kill me

3 Likes