Help Shape the Future of Nebula

Greetings Nebula fans!

We’re delighted to announce that we’re working on a brand-new projector, which, until now, has been kept under wraps deep inside Nebula HQ.

To thank you, our awesome community members, for your continued support, we thought we’d give you an opportunity to have a say in the development of this new projector.

Of the 2 designs shown below, we’d like to know which one you feel is the most eye-catching. Simply vote for your favorite in the poll and share your thoughts in the comments below. Who knows? You could potentially shape the very future of Nebula.

We can’t wait to hear what you think!

Which projector’s design appeals to you the most?

• A
  • B

0 voters

13 Likes

Model A looks futuristic! I love the design!

I would be glad to test this for you @AnkerOfficial :joy:

3 Likes

I prefer model A, it looks more professional and something you would find in schools and businesses

3 Likes

So far the votes unanimous :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

i pick a :relieved:

1 Like

B
Most practical.

1 Like

i agree but a looks much sleeker

1 Like

Model A looks appeasing :thumbsup:

2 Likes

anker needs to make a looks so goood

B might be practical, but it looks too big and bulky

1 Like

I think B would be able to pump out more audio but I chose A because of the look

@Fabian_Mella have you ever used the Flare speakers? That round design allows for 360 degree sound and gets really loud with great bass output. Something a flat design and speaker cannot do

1 Like

A is the better design.
B looks old styled.

Definitely A for me as I like the size and shape of it.

B, looks big and bulky and kinda boring looking.

I prefer A and if there were speakers all around and on top then I think you’d get great sound regardless of where you placed the projector :ok_hand:

1 Like

A, it stands out as a different machine to the rest. Plus, somewhat of a UFO shape to it :wink:

Definitely A :ok_hand:

1 Like

B is regular box shape, A kind of stands out…I like A

Voted for A. Sleeker, head-turning design.

B looks practical and I like how the projection lamp is higher up on the unit.