Headphone Survey | Take Part and Win

Here we go again :joy:. What happens if the other one hits 150 as well? Will they give away earbuds for both.?.?

1 Like

My question exactly. 100 for this round and 150 for the first round. Thought that I was the only one who noticed this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interestingā€¦ I like C because itā€™s shiny :blush:. If everyone liked the same thing the earth would be a boring place though :grin:

Itā€™s because I donā€™t think we are ever going to hit 150 for the other contest. Anker acknowledged this and fixed itā€¦ but what if we do hit 150?.?.??.

1 Like

Also the other poll had more than one set of choices. This just has the A-D single poll vs the multiple sets. Maybe if they donā€™t get 100, theyā€™ll aim for 50 the next round. Also I noticed both of the questions on the previous survey had two different numbers ie 121 votes on top and 117 on the bottom. Didnā€™t see a time frame. Just a once we get a certain amount.

2 Likes

I went for C and it seems like quite a few others did too! Looks pretty nice, canā€™t wait to see all the details when it comes out.

Totally digging option C. I have seen the other colors around as well as option C, but it is the one that stands out the most. If I were to see them when I was out somewhere, I would immediately be drawn to seeing which brand they were based on the color scheme itself.

1 Like

Option B is it for me because I love the color change. Otherwise C is good too

I went for D because it looks more classy and comfortable. I like that they donā€™t have visible buttons on the outside.
Maybe a dark version of this one would be cool too as the C seems really popular a mix of those two would be awesome !

1 Like

C looks the best. Very stylish but subtle

For me, B and C are the best options. I voted B as it presents the cleanest option with the best ear coverage, something that I have always valued.

I hope the new headphones have adaptive noise controlā€¦ I love the option to be able to hear your surroundings or have a conversation without removing the headphones.

A would be the 1st choice for me, then C. Reason being the simplicity and elegance of the design without feeling cheap and tacky, or that money was spent on looks rather then the actual function of the headphones.

I like the all-black design of ā€œCā€, though Iā€™d prefer matte black as gloss black shows every fingerprint and scratch.

I also would like to see the extra top padding from ā€œDā€ in the final product. Thatā€™s where I start hurting after a few hours, especially on 8-12-hour flights.

Iā€™d also like to add they must open big enough for larger-than-average heads. About three years ago I ordered a new pair of NC headphones just before a trip which had me in the air for 20 hours each way. They did not open far enough and really hurt! I returned them as soon as I was back.

Anker actually has a wireless headset that are just like option D but the touch sensors are just too small for play/pause. Itā€™s Soundcore Space NC and trying them looked nice at first but when I tried to pause my music, I had to tap multiple times to find the perfect spot. Kinda defeats the purpose of having controls in the first place

C because it looks premium with sleek all black colors but not with ā€œtackyā€ chrome or flashy silver paint. Just my personal preference!

I like b the most, it looks the most subtle, and understated. Not obnoxious and shouty.

Option ā€œBā€ with the matte black on black looks the best to me. I like how it doesnā€™t bring attention to itself or the wearer. One of my favorite things about Anker has always been the way their devices have a sleek look that can match any occasion while still looking great. That to me, is option ā€œBā€.

I like the contrast of B, but Iā€™d like it more if the metal were as bright as D.

Option C seems to be doing pretty good

1 Like