Headphone Survey | Take Part and Win

C because it looks premium with sleek all black colors but not with “tacky” chrome or flashy silver paint. Just my personal preference!

I like b the most, it looks the most subtle, and understated. Not obnoxious and shouty.

Option “B” with the matte black on black looks the best to me. I like how it doesn’t bring attention to itself or the wearer. One of my favorite things about Anker has always been the way their devices have a sleek look that can match any occasion while still looking great. That to me, is option “B”.

I like the contrast of B, but I’d like it more if the metal were as bright as D.

Option C seems to be doing pretty good

1 Like

It’s cuz option C is the best :blush:

1 Like

c is too similar to soo many out there, especially Sony headphones.

1 Like

Option C for me - really liking the metallic finish on the endcaps.

1 Like

I had to go with option B

i say C give them the more premium look!

I like A a lot! The black and silver just look very premium.

1 Like

they are cool

Lol that’s true :+1:

1 Like

Yeah. That makes sense. I still like the way it looks :wink:

I voted for B, but really don’t dislike the look of any of them… Still can’t wait on Journey! Any updates on pricing and/or availability, @AnkerOfficial, @AnkerSupport, @AnkerTechnical?

These new headphones (whichever chosen) should have option for USB - C as well as Lightening, with BT. May be use the 3-in-1 Anker Powerline concept for cable connection

I was torn between A and C, but ultimately went with A.

I really enjoy the radial effect on C’s ear pieces. If A had that black radial effect, but kept the gray. These would look amazing.

So… I made an E… and I think it’s better. It has more contrast in color than both A and C.

4 Likes

Normally I’m a black on black guy. But this time, D really struck me.

1 Like

Yes, D look professional and old school. I guess the contrast of colors its good for me.

1 Like

Voted for B. Like the black shiny vintage look. personally I dont like a mix of silver and black.