Headphone Survey | Take Part and Win

D

If that’s satin chrome, then it’ll look top class and stand out from the rest of the wanna bees.

For me to spend a ton on a pair of headphones, they best be fantastic and look fantastic. I don’t want them to look like every other pair out there.

I want satin chrome, I want touch n slide control (swipe down to up to raise volume, up to down to lower), I want front to back to skip/FF etc, touch other side to stop/play and answer/end a call

I want USBC charging, and like life 2, I want a battery that’s gonna last.

I want them hearing aid friendly, so they dont squelch if worn with hearing aids.

UPDATE
dear @AnkerOfficial
I don’t need another pair of Spirit X, but if Life NC, or buds then yeah! lol … I know I’m just joking :clown_face:

1 Like

C looks best to me

1 Like

I feel the same way. D stands out of the 4.
Space NC is close to D and looks awesome.

C. I love the way c looks :grin:

A is a sleek choice. Thought about C but I am not much for shiny plastic.

A because I like the matte texture

1 Like

Option C. Love the shiny black outer sides. Looks neat. :sunglasses:

I prefer C not too shinny just about right

It’s between A and D for me, and I landed on D. Isimply like the silver/metallic with black look.

C for me, but only by a tiny bit over B…

A and A for me

1 Like

What is the difference between this poll and the other poll about which headphone is better? The other poll needs 150 and this needs 100.

C for me because I love the look of brushed Aluminum plus I have a Zenbook Flip with that aluminum look.

The Matter the badder!

B is my favorite, it looks very slick.

C is too shiny. B!!

C !
Full black looks gorgeous <3

That’s a C for me! They look awesome in black!

Like the Option D headphone, shiny, and large to closely cover the ears, should provide good noise cancellation / isolation of external sounds.

Big question though @AnkerOfficial …will they be USB-C? :grin:

2 Likes