Happy Birthday Anker Fans

My son joined, he’s only 12
@Spike1109

1 Like

Sweet. He make have just taken the prize :grin:

That’s cool! My birthday is July 4th as well :sunglasses:

1 Like

The birthday of our country, and the birthday of our @ikari04warrior and @MacBlank :joy:

1 Like

One thing I love about my bday is that I know for a fact we don’t have work that day and still get paid for it and the fireworks at the end of the day (I like to think they are for me :joy:)

3 Likes

Oh of course. All the fireworks in the country are in celebration of your birthday :joy::joy:

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

I turned 40 this past Sunday. It was also Palm Sunday

1 Like

When I was about 10, I was at a holiday park, and made friends with an American kid.

A couple days later, the kid brought his dad, and said… Daddy, this is the boy I told you about.

It seemed the kid was chuffed that I was the first person he’d EVER known, that had a 4th July birthday. So with permission from the care staff (they ran the children’s home I was in, and had taken all us kids on this holiday) I went with them for a meal, and the kid was so chuffed… I had my first proper steak meal ever… A massive t-bone (to me then it was the size of a horse!) With all the trimmings. Bloody loved it… Best belated birthday in my life.

All the big birthdays… 18,21,30,40, I was alone and didn’t celebrate any of them (same went for most of my adult life! No sympathy, it’s just the way my life had gone) hopefully my big 59will be something to remember… I doubt it, as we haven’t the money to do much, but won’t say no to a big rib eye steak! lol

What about pork ribs? Do you eat those there :joy:?

You could always drive somewhere nice that you haven’t been… a national landmark or something?

Oh god yes.with my teeth I suffer, but enjoy a good rack!

Neither of us drive or have access to a car. I’m not allowed to drive, as I have a habit of falling asleep… DVLA (driving standards) don’t like that! lol

Do you eat them with barbecue sauce? Or with a dry rub?

I guess bus fair is too expensive nowadays… a bus used to be a cheap way to get everywhere if you didn’t have access to a car… now it’s so expensive…

Mmm how about some chicken wings? Lol :joy:

Them are good too!

You have a Buffalo Wild Wings near you? That’s usually where I get mine from

1 Like

Yeah, that’s where I get mine as well. Is it just a chain here in the south?

I I don’t know if it’s just in the south. How about a Wild Wing Cafe? They have good wings too!

No, I don’t have one of those near me. I also get wings from Quaker steak as well

There used to be one like 40 mins away in Concord and I ate there once. Their hottest sauce was NO JOKE

Did you get the shirt for eating the wings :joy: