Happy Birthday Anker Fans

Lol :+1:t2: Reminder set

I thought you were younger than that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Not based on immaturity or anything, just something about your parents claiming you for taxes or something.

I think @joshuad11 is younger? Could be wrong :man_shrugging:

Whoop whoop! Happy birthday, @Tank and @Quinn_Armstrong!

2 Likes

Happy bā€™day to all the bā€™day buddies

2 Likes

Yes, July 4th, will be my big 50. Mind never thought Iā€™d get here, didnā€™t think Iā€™d see my thirtieth when I was younger, not cos it was ā€œso far awayā€ but other reasons.

2 Likes

Yea since I donā€™t have a high enough income, they just claim me on their taxes. They want me to focus on studies more than job right now

My dad hit his 50th 2 years ago and heā€™s still going pretty strong despite some issues so youā€™ll get through a decade more at the very least!! :grin:

Thank you @AnkerOfficial wish you would have saw this before the Inifini Pro contest :joy:

1 Like

You are quite ā€œa spring chickenā€ Mac.
Far, far in the past my ā€œ50ā€.

Age is in our mindsā€¦ We are what we thinkā€¦ though physically I am in mid 30s, I still feel I am just out of my college in my 20s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A spring chicken Iā€™d love to be, but sadly Iā€™m a premature old :turkey: :wink:

Happy belated birthday bud :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

2nd July my birthday :grin:. just remember, age is just a numberā€‹:laughing:

1 Like

absolutely, age is just a number :laughing:

Yes, by a ways :sweat_smile: 17th birthday is coming up.

2 Likes

Ooh cool. How old were you when you joined the community?

I number that definitely canā€™t mean your oldā€¦ :rofl:

Wow youā€™re really young :joy:. Sure look older in the videos

1 Like

Maybe 14 or 15?

Cool. :sunglasses:. Youā€™re probably one of the youngest people to joinā€¦ and now your a contributor :grin:

1 Like