Happy Birthday Anker Fans

No, I had no idea they were giving shirts. Crap they owe me a shirt then :rage:

I think you have to pay for it. But your only allowed to but it if you eat the wings :joy:

Itā€™s been many years ago so I donā€™t remember if they had a sign advertising a shirt. Unfortunately they place closed so I can go there again

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame lol. Now that you ate them once, you probably will never eat them again :joy:

Not trying to brag or anything but I actually love spicy wings. So I would definitely eat them again. And I would still drink a few gallons of water too

Haha, are you sure you ate the spiciest ones? I beleive theyā€™re called Triple atomic wingsā€¦ i canā€™t imagine anyone actually liking them :joy:. Not saying some people couldnā€™t bare them better than others :joy:. I like spicy food as well, I just try to keep it under the ā€œhot levelā€ that would send me to the hospital :joy::joy::joy:

I canā€™t recall what were they named but yea, they were the hottest in the menu. I usually go for the 2nd or 3rd hottest after I try the most hottest. But yea thatā€™s why I said those hot wings were not joke, they could easily send someone to the ER

Yeah lol. Iā€™m probably never gonna try them :joy:. Congrats on getting them down! Thatā€™s quite an accomplishment!

I have to get some sleep now lol

Alright dude talk to you tomorrow :+1:

Took my wife to dinner last night and I ordered the triple playā€¦ Shrimp/chicken tenders/half rack if ribs. Only I lucked out because the chef screwed up and out the wrong sauce on the wings and they asked if I still wanted them. So I ended up getting a whole rack if ribs with spicy barbeque sauce instead if the half rack. And we got my wifeā€™s food for free since the same chef doesnā€™t know how to season a chicken properlyā€¦ I told the manager to taste it and she agreed it tasted like the chicken was boiled and had zero flavor despite it was suppose to be marinated and glazed with their bourbon sauce. So overall a bad experience turned good so I canā€™t complain too much. But man those ribs were literally falling off the bone they were so good, itā€™s been a while since I had ribs and Iā€™m glad I got them.

Usually if you eat X amount if wings in a certain time frame with no drink you win the shirt. I got one for putting down 5 of their hottest hot wings in under 5 minutes with no drink, and I also got the wings for free. But if I failed I would have had to pay for them.

Recently I have gone to Zaxbees and ordered 20 of their hottest wings and the manager came over to explain to me that those are the hottest wings they sold and most people never order more than 5 of them. Well I ordered 20 and sat down and ate all of them, the whole time the staff kept checking in me to make sure I was ok. When I got done they called me the hot sauce King. I usually try the hottest a place has and if itā€™s flavorfully and hot Iā€™ll keep getting it, otherwise if itā€™s just bland and hot Iā€™ll have it once when I try it and never again.

I use to make my own hot sauce that was both hot and flavorful, so if any I try can compete then itā€™s good in my book. Btw, my hat sauce use to melt styrofoam and some plasticā€¦ Yeah some called it a deathwish but it damn sure was flavorful

1 Like

Now we know you need a special scale :grin:

Are you sure there are some taste buds left on your tonque?

Just kidding, enjoy it RobšŸ˜‰

1 Like

I never tried real hottest hot wings yet. May be will try some time soon and I may win as Iā€™m used to little spiced up food.

Beautiful! Itā€™s funny how when you order the hottest sauce the person taking your order give you a weird look or ask if you are sure about it. I also get the insane sauce at Zaxbyā€™s (I think thatā€™s the name of their hottest sauce) but I get the Wings and Things. Next time you go, Iā€™d recommend you the Wings and Things :+1: it comes with 5 wings, 2 or 3 chicken fingers, fries and a slice of toast.

And no, I do not work for Zaxbyā€™s. Iā€™m just a hot sauce lover