Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

they have Amazon lockers in UK

@AnkerOfficial
Received all 3 of my items on Wednesday 21st November. Thank you so much Anker especially as this was my first giveaway which I won. Expect a review video on my YouTube channel soon👀 (https://www.youtube.com/c/graphicflow)

1 Like

Looking forward to! Don’t forget to share the link on the community. :wink:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Any idea when I may get my two wireless chargers and the scale?

@elmo41683 you still haven’t got yours yet? Where do you live?

Yeah still Nothing, no email or anything. I’m in the US, North Carolina

Oh. I thought in the states delivery was good. Oh well, just wait for the weekend then contact them ASAP

I just got he notification for delivery yesterday. I don’t think it will be too much longer yours should arrive too?

Missed my second one today - well I’m assuming I did as I have to go collect 3 parcels from Post Office lol

@elmo41683
I got 1 notification yesterday n 1 today, and.im norm
last to get anything. You checked spam?

@k_pug2003
I got the notifications (see above) bit no, missed you cards… Unless the wankers left it on doorstep again.

No really? I never check spam, only when I’m hungry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@amangons might be worthwhile leaving a note on your door in future to say please don’t leave parcels on doorstep. I know it might be an inconvenience at the time but in the long run might be a good idea.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial thank you for this contest and me getting selected. But with others getting their prizes, any idea when I would get mine? I chose 2 wireless car chargers and the new Eufy C1 scale

We’ve already uploaded all of you prize orders in our system. Please wait patiently for the shipping.

Much appreciated, thank you. Hope you have a good day, and since it’s the weekend have a great weekend. Enjoy!!

1 Like

I just got 2/3 of the anker products. Thanks anker so much I’m just waiting on a Anker PowerCore+ for my phone :smile:

WOWWWW!!! Congrats winners! those prizes look awesome… If I would have won I think I would have picked exactly like Kumar on post #918

1 Like

@MistKY love your prize picks too. I was looking at getting me one of them eufy scales

Both parcels delivered safely today. The infini went to my neighbour.

@k_pug2003
I’d rather not leave a note inside a block of flats, that my flat is empty for the day.

@AnkerOfficial
Still surprised no signature is needed for the packets. It would stop almost all bogus claims.

I.kmow with the passport office UK, the courier HAS to take a photo of the door, if he posts it through the letterbox, instead of getting the person to sign for it… This way, anyone saying well it was the wrong door, can easily be checked. Just a thought.

Excellent news @amangons , what with past post issues you’ve had :thumbsup:

Still on 2 of 3 at my end…Hermes can’t seem to find which driver it was put with, despite telling me it was transferred from one driver to another as driver 1 didn’t deliver to my area :confused: