Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Hi, Anker fans!

Can you believe it’s been two years since the Anker community was first launched? Time flies when you’re having fun, and even more so when you’re discussing your favorite gadgets with fellow fans, or participating in exciting events.

We wanted to give you some insight into our process here on the Anker community team, so here’s a quick look “backstage” at a day in the Anker life:

Don’t worry, we came up with something much more exciting than another US only giveaway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To have a real party, we need to invite some guests! Share this event on Facebook or Twitter, and leave a screenshot of your post in the comments below. Be sure to include the hashtag #HappyBirthdayCommunity in the comment text as well!

We’ve pre-selected 20 mystery numbers (we can tell you that they include the digit “2”), and if your comment lands on one of them, you win the big prize!

Each of our 20 winners will get up to 3 products of their choice from any of our 5 key brands, for a combined value of up to $150!

But that’s not all!

This is a party for everyone, so everyone who participates will get 100 PowerBucks. In addition, all PowerDraw entries from November 5th through the 9th will cost only 1 PowerBuck!

Finally, all replies and topics posted from November 5th through November 9th will be worth double the Experience Points. Now’s your chance to get to that next level and upgrade your membership status!

How’s that for a party? Looking forward to your wishes below, and thanks once again for all your support these past 2 years.

As we always say, Power On! :gift: :birthday: :tada: :champagne:

Rules:

1.To win, make a comment containing (1.) a screenshot of your post on Facebook or Twitter sharing this event and (2.) include the hashtag #HappyBirthdayCommunity in your comment below!

2.Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.

3.You may not post more than 3 times in a row.

4.You may not post more than 30 comments in total.

5.The 20 comments which land on the mystery numbers will win!

6.The mystery winning numbers will include the digit “2.”

7.The 20 winners will get to select 3 prizes of their choice, worth up to $150. Prizes may be from the Anker, eufy, Nebula, Roav, or Soundcore brands. Only products currently in stock in your home country will be eligible.

8.This event runs from November 2nd to November 11th, 2018.

9.The winners will be announced on November 13th, 2018.

10.Valid for residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

11.Each participant may only win a maximum of one birthday prize pack.

12.Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announcement | Happy 2nd Birthday, Community!

Hi Anker Fans,

Thank you all for participating in our community’s 2nd birthday celebration. We have selected 20 lucky fans whose posts landed on the mystery numbers!

The winners are:

@Element321 - #23
@Jesse_Hernandez1 - #42
@Quinn_Armstrong - #127
@580baby - #128
@Tim_Searles - #202
@ryandhazen - #204
@ndalby - #219
@21johern - #323
@kumar.sachin - #352
@xiixcg - #425
@iroast - #428
@elmo41683 - #492
@amangons - #512
@rupinjohar - #523
@graphicflowyt - #524
@Nhi - #532
@TheCharneco - #620
@k_pug2003 - #626
@Games2263 - #721
@MistKY - #812

Reminder: you get up to 3 prizes of your choice, for a combined value of up to $150. We can only ship you prizes that are in stock in your home country (we’ll let you know if your choices are available or not, and recommend alternatives if need be).

Everybody else gets 100 PowerBucks. Thanks for participating!

Thanks again for your support these past two years. We are confident that the best is yet to come for our community.

Power On!

39 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

Happy 2nd birthday @AnkerOfficial & community…can see you making a lot of people happy with this surprise :grin: (especially the not US only part :wink:)

8 Likes

2 years already? Time sure flies! #HappyBirthdayCommunity

3 Likes

That was def fast. #HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like
Here's mine  #HappyBirthdayCommunity

2 Likes

I don’t know why posting it here removed the hashtag and bolded it. #HappyBirthdayCommunity

2 Likes

Posted on both Facebook and Twitter.

Wow, look how time flies…

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

I don’t think the hashtag is working and I did it correctly.

2 Likes

2 years already? Time sure flies! And it is my Birthday this month as well but I am much older than you guys! :sunglasses: #HappyBirthdayCommunity

2 Likes

#HappyBirthdayCommunity
Great video, Anker looks like a fun place to work.

#HappyBirthdaycommunity

2 Likes

My hashtag doesn’t seem to be working either @AnkerOfficial might want to take a look at that :slightly_smiling_face:

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like

For some reason, using # is causing it to interpret it as < /strong> text

Very odd indeed, oh well good luck folks.

1 Like

Just now realize that my comment was deleted and not edited like I thought to fix the # HappyBirthdayCommunity from bolding. So, here it is again lol

This community has been awesome with everything from the moment I joined. Congrats on the 2nd /birthday and wish you guys nothing but success in the future with it!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity, hope everyone has an awesome month and good luck!

1 Like

Be careful
Rule # 2.Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.

Woohoo 2 years, yea baby

1 Like

Woo hoo, 2 years Yea baby 2 years

#happybirthdaycommunity