⚡️Find the Anker Train and Win!

We totally understand, but the 20000 PD does not align with our original plan. This absolutely was an honest mistake but rest assured, your CEF kits are coming!

1 Like

Maybe you could throw in dbrand skins for those powerbanks for the mistake?

1 Like

Yet whenever I or anyone pick/'s up Anker on their changes/shortcomings, you’re the first to criticise myself or them.

Now you’re claiming to have the balls to stand up to Anker, I’d laugh if you weren’t trying to be serious

I’m not sure what you were referring to and honestly I don’t really care.

Mostly just you. I don’t like you or respect the way you conduct yourself. You constantly bitch and moan about everything use language that is in extremely poor taste and wear a fedora :joy::joy::joy: oh and its “them and myself”. You do live in England correct? The birthplace of the modern English language.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Oh, you’re such a drama Queen. So much so, you should change your name! Hahahaha

Oh queenie
fyi…

Sick burn.

oh man, putting out fires elsewhere I see

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Failing to see what the massive angst is myself…its a free prize…which has only cost a nominal amount of time, if in fact it cost any time at all should you be on your normal commute to work anyhow…

As devils advocate though…I think @AnkerOfficial should have bit the bullet on this one and either stayed with the original item (should the end user want that model) or provide a dbrand skin of choice to go along with the ‘intended’ latest and best prize offering IMO :slight_smile:

Last thing chaps, lets try to keep this civil, it is pretty much the weekend now after all…party time :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t actually care, it’s fun tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m glad someone thought this was a good idea :joy:

1 Like

This can happen.
More severe things can happen in our life.

I do agree and did mention, looks like it was an honest mistake,

Congrats to @Dez_S

1 Like

Any news on delivery? Thanks!

Hello, anybody home? Any news on delivery? Thanks!

Received my PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and PowerPort III mini prizes today
#UseAnkerInstead

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice congrats :+1:

1 Like

What was delivery company? USPS, UPS, FedEx? Thanks.