⚡️Find the Anker Train and Win!

UPS, but that’s up to the discretion of Amazon as it came from there.

Ok, thx for the info.

1 Like

Congrats :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just got my PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and PowerPort III mini prizes today!! Shout out to Anker!

3 Likes

Congratulations @daniel.r.mcavoy hope you like and enjoy them!

2 Likes

Hi Dez,

Did you get an email informing you the tracking number and that it was on it’s way to you?
Still waiting for mine

I’m not Dez, but I did win one as well. I did not get a shipping notification. I just knew mine would be arriving soon since Dez got his.

So yours should be arriving soon as well. If you want to you can maybe try to email Anker at support@anker.com and see if they can help? Or message them directly on here @AnkerOffical

1 Like

That’s what I did. I contacted them and at the time, the member who was in charge of getting these out was on vacation AND Anker had low stock on Amazon. So get in touch with them.

1 Like

So far, I’m enjoying the PowerPort III Mini and the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD. Both charge fast and very portable :boom:

1 Like

FINALLY got my shipment on Sun Sep 15th after 2 MONTHS! Thanks.

I’ve been waiting on something from anker (nebula actually) for nearly a month already. It hasn’t even shipped. I suspect it won’t ship until the end of the month.

Anker (rightly so) just doesn’t prioritize prize winnings and the like

Good things last a while.
But they got done! :laughing:

Being pushy never helps! :wink:

When the heck did you win a Nebula?

Never. I got it on a BOGO through the PU program lol

So what did u buy

I got the life q20s at a discount, and got the prizm 1 for free. Nothing fancy, just a bare bone projector

Ahh gotcha, I would be emailing them and questioning why it hasnt been shipped yet. And they cant say it’s out if stock because its not

In the preliminary email it said they would ship it by the end of September. I actually did email them, and they said the same thing.

I have been on PU for a long time but never seen Or received the BOGO for Nebula… remember someone posting similar deal but then pulled back on community…

Is it on the PU page you see or specific emails sent / targeted?

The power user page is personalized for you. It’s not the same for everyone.

This was an email though. And it also is specifically targeted for people.