Find Out Whodunit with Smart Pet Detection

Find Out Whodunit with Smart Pet Detection

Hey eufy fans,

Smash! There goes the plant vase. Another daffodil disaster. Butch, Milo, and Olivia, of course, all protest their innocence but the question is whodunit this time?

Suspect number 1 - Butch

Hands down the bookies’ favorite with a rap sheet as long as the river Nile. Clumsy, overexcitable, and a hall of fame vase smasher.

Suspect number 2 - Milo

Prone to mood swings and always has had a bit of an attitude. Known to use snuggle time as his way out of anything, Could it be the purrrrfect crime?

Suspect number 3 - Olivia

Cute but deadly. Don’t let that sweet little face fool you, take away her animal crackers at your own risk.

Mischievous mutts, frisky felines, and cheeky children be warned, the key to solving the mystery is coming soon! Our new series of 2K indoor security cameras offer on-device AI with smart pet detection so that you don’t have to get out your detective hat and magnifying glass ever again.

To celebrate the upcoming launch we’re giving away 100 of our all-new eufy Security Indoor Cameras. Sign up now for your chance to win one!

Link: https://www.eufylife.com/activities/indoorcampresell

Best wishes,

eufy team

8 Likes

Great,will help me to find out who is always taking some beers from my magazine in the basement.
Its not me!
May be a fellow who is called “Alzheimer”! :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy enough to enter!

1 Like

I will go with Milo! Thats my dogs name suits him perfect

1 Like

Not me!
UK based :frowning:

1 Like

Great contest! Have already entered, :+1:

1 Like

Not me either.
So I have to find out the thief by myself! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ill help @Chiquinho
But i may take more beer than i save :rofl:

1 Like

Hehehe!

Never let the fox guard the henhouse
or
never trust the cat to keep the cream.

Nice sayings! :laughing:

2 Likes

Pretty awesome! Gooduck guys

1 Like

Great stuff! Good luck everyone who enters

Good luck to those who enters :+1:

with so many applying , joining the event , only few 100 members will have the Indoor cam…, and the rest will need to find out the thieves ourselves :joy:

3 Likes

I know one very suspicious!
But I will not tell him my accuse.

He will tell me he is innocent.

Split personality! :rofl:

3 Likes

Spot an anti-bad-bad-naughty-pet theme?

1 Like

Not me either!
China based!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

i am new in anker

pet

You faked this situation. I am not even in the same room as that girl.

Wasn’t me.

If you just want to spy on me as you’re a geek, just go buy it and don’t rope me in as justification.

1 Like