[Expired] Anker Promotion - We're Preparing Your Birthday Gift…hurry, complete the questionnaire before May 6th! 🎁

The emoticons imply you know.

But in case you do not, the Amazon livestream is dated 1st Jan 1970, the origins date of the Unix clock. It is a good date to use for DoB when it’s not a legitimate reason to ask.

Implies a message geek-to-geek.

Techman’s reply makes no sense, to me.

1 Like

Help a noob here, what show are you talking about?
It will give me something to watch for the next coming days

Missed the date completely - 1st Jan 1970

Parks and recreation.

Fun fact, it was originally going to be a spin off of the office, but that plan was later cancelled.

Another fun fact, it was created by Moes (Dwights brother) from the office.

In the same way as the office, it really picks up In the second season.

1 Like

So Parks and Recreations is one hop from The Office.

So who raised The Office?

brentpose3

He created The Office (UK), I was talking about The Office (US), which is based on on the UK version.

The US version was developed by Greg Daniels (along with a few others, including Ricky Gervais)

I know that. I mean I missed how that got to be in this thread.

1 Like

Oh. Haha. The gif I posted is from Parks and Recreation. An episode from the show is called “treat yo self”

Ahhh. Treat yourself… GIF, from a TV series, from a TV series.

I can die in peace now.

I get it now too… thanks @TechMan and @professor
I should watch it now !

That’s the one with the character Ron Swanson right? I’ve heard nothing but good things about the show, I’m gonna give in and start watching it

1 Like

Yes, with Ron Swanson. He’s hilarious.

One thing to note, is that the show severely makes fun of both the right and left politically. So if you get offended easily…

That is exactly what I was thinking

I got it eventually. If people are really into a comedy series they develop their own language.

You were lucky to have a lake!

Lol as long as it’s funny I’ll laugh

Dates have now been extended… enter the contest until May 6th.

@AnkerOfficial The latest email which was sent does not include anything about this contest being limited to US.

can you please clarify? :pray:

Also, my birthday earlier this month, and I got no email.
And I signed up like March 20 or 21.
:man_shrugging:t3: :man_shrugging:t3:

Looks like you will have to wait to next year. Maybe since they started it during a quarter?

1 Like

@onstar and I had filled much earlier in the previous version of the contest, @Mark_Dunsmore got his discount and we have not received it :frowning: