[Expired] Anker Promotion - We're Preparing Your Birthday Gift…hurry, complete the questionnaire before May 6th! 🎁

My birthday recently passed on 3/19. Still good for this quarter?

2 Likes

You will be good and considered for next year 2021… so apply and try your luck

Got the email today–30% off of any one item from the Anker (or some of the other brands) store.

2 Likes

That is an awesome discount!! Is it valid on Anker.com or Amazon.com

Thanks for the update!

It’s good on Anker.com (Soundcore,Eufy, & the other Anker brands with a dedicated online store, too). I actually received two emails, one from Anker & one from Eufy, but they had the same code.

Lot of good products to use it on!! Do let us know if you buy anything with it,

And Happy Birthday wishes in advance!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m torn between “I don’t need anything & I have to budget my money” and “I do want the Liberty 2 Pros or maybe that Atom with power delivery.” I really should spend money on something I don’t need right now.

1 Like

Lol treat yourself :+1:

1 Like

for how long is the discount code valid, may be keep it if its valid for longer time :wink:

remember every quarter, Anker will randomly select 20 customers who purchased via Anker store, and order purchase will be completely be refunded, so it can be a gift for you - dont think many would use the code, so you may be a direct winner :smiley:

1 Like

It has to be used by Tuesday, so I have a little more time to think on it. And the idea that I could get that money back from Anker at some point has been in the back of my mind. We’ll see. I’ll let you guys know if I decide to buy anything.

1 Like

Ok, ordered the Liberty 2 today. I have the Soundbuds Tag and when I went for a walk today, the battery was at 90%. About 30 minutes later, the battery was dead. Got home and placed the order.

1 Like

Good decision on a great product :clap::clap:

1 Like

Hi i am hoping someone can answer this for me.
I had “lost” my phone or atleast its what I hope better than thinking grown adults thought they could just steal it. Anyways i didnt have my screen lock on my phone so it wasnt any problem to get into and i am beyond sure it was my children’s father who went to all my accounts except for my anker acct, facebook, turbotax and my gmail changing the passwords to them and i have had several phones but even more phone numbers and rather than updating my phone verification to all my accounts when i get a new number i always tell myself that wont happen to me well it has and i do not have back up email verification either i do plan on calling google and the others and doing what needs to be done to fix this problem but i came to the site before doing all of that lol. So after logging in and decided to join into giveaways i remember my email i use to log in is the email i cant get into and all prize notifications are via email. Is there anyone I could speak with to please change my email to the temporary one i made? Thank you guys so much for your time and help with this! :slight_smile:

I just read where i am too late to enter this giveaway but i am still going to have this problem with any others i enter so please id be very grateful for your help!

Sorry to hear your condition… Anker and any of its communities or sister companies uses specific email ID for specific profile. If you no longer have access to previously used email, Anker wouldn’t change your profile to your new temporary email.

Being a genuine condition, would suggest you register account with new email and continue to use it for all events and giveaways… This is easiest and fastest options. The only recent giveaway I am aware of was the Anker Powerline cable giveaway and you have not lost much (unless you also applied with same at Soundcore which has Liberty 2 Pro giveaway)

This specific giveaway had ended, members had to enter the birthday on or before March 31st.

So best of luck!

1 Like

I didn’t get an email.

:frowning: :cry:

Screenshot_20200425_051613

Amazon does a little Unix joke?

1 Like

Second greatest show ever made (2nd only to the office)

Missed the joke… What is it? :star_struck: