[Expired] Anker Promotion - We're Preparing Your Birthday Gift…hurry, complete the questionnaire before May 6th! 🎁

Dang you edited the post. Was trying to see the old dates.

1 Like

Here you go… the old dates

2 Likes

Our email team did send two birthday questionnaire emails to customers.
People who received the first email, no matter they have signed up or not, are split off from the second email, which means the second email does not affect the first group of people.
So both emails are valid, as receivers are completely different. :wink:

Anybody else may get the same issue like @onstar and @Shenoy?
Please let me know.

Thanks for your understanding guys. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for looking into this for us!

thanks for sharing!

Well, I don’t qualify as my bday is just before the earliest date listed :frowning:

@AnkerOfficial My birthday was April 16 and I never got any email or anything and I entered when the contest first went up

com-add-text

??? I don’t get it, what other birthday

Could be wrong but think he was referring to your online birthday (aka don’t use your real DOB on the forums)…

1 Like

In the USA, The Habit Burger gives you a free burger on your birthday. I have 16 birthdays a year.

The Queen only has 2.

Can you imagine the sense of injustice of those born Feb 29th

1 Like

Lol, well too late now since everyone already knows my birthday from social media

Let me check with our email dept and I’ll get back to you and @Shenoy @onstar within today! :wink:

3 Likes

Look forward to your reply :+1:

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the discount code for this contest! I am all-set with my order :+1:

2 Likes

What did you get?
Anything good at the store??
:laughing:

1 Like

Ordered Anker PowerConf :grin:

Do you know if codes can be stacked? For example, with the current anker.com promotion:

cannot stack codes

2 Likes

:thumbsup:

1 Like