Expand Your Capabilities | Win A Free USB-C Hub

Hey, Anker Fans!

If you’ve ever found yourself having to unplug a thumb drive to connect your mouse, or take your laptop off charge to free up the USB-C port for media display, then that’s a pretty clear sign that your connectivity needs have outstripped your laptop’s number of ports. And when that happens, save buying a new laptop, there’s only one possible solution: get an Anker USB-C hub.

Our USB-C hubs make connecting your devices easier than ever. With hubs ranging from 3 ports to 7 ports and covering just about every function, it’s easy to find a hub that can fulfill your needs, whether that be for gaming or getting the most out of your home office.

If that sounds like something you need, you’ll be happy to hear that starting today we have 50 USB-C hubs up for grabs. PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub allows you to stream media in 4K, connect to 1Gbps Ethernet, transfer data and connect USB peripherals, and supports pass-through USB-C charging to your laptop. For your chance to win, all you have to do is go here and enter your email address!

And if the chance of winning a free USB-C hub wasn’t enough, we’ve also currently got 15% off PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub plus up to 20% off 5 of our other best sellers, check them out below:

PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub

The Data, Ethernet, 4K HDMI, and Pass-Through Charging Station

PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub

The Ultra-Compact Media, Data, and Charging Hub for MacBook

PowerExpand Direct 6-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub

The Slim and Expanded Hub for iPad Pro

PowerExpand+ 5-in-1 USB-C Ethernet Hub

4K Media Display and More in an Incredibly Slim Package

Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

The USB, SD Card, and 4K HDMI Connectivity Station

Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub

The USB, HDMI, SD Card, and Pass-Through Charging Station

Let us know what you think in the comments below, and remember to head over here to enter our giveaway.

Power On!

11 Likes

My Anker USB-C hub has been getting some heavy use since working from home! :+1:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who enters!

I don’t need any of these hubs, so I’ll sit this one out.

1 Like

Good luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover:

@AnkerOfficial Any plans for similar giveaways for members outside of the US (CA, DE, UK etc)?

2 Likes

Best of luck to my neighbours over the pond.

1 Like

Yes, there is a giveaway coming for DE and UK, not a hub, but something else.
And I’ll see if we can come up with more giveaway events for DE, UK and CA members in the future. :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you Pei @AnkerOfficial for your consideration :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Good luck for those who enter.
I dont need and I dont know someone who would at the moment.
For those who really need one, grab it!

1 Like

Never knew you had so many hubs.

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s just tickety-boo Pei! @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I love my Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub hub as well. I really wish to test the PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub as well but, alas, the giveaways is US only… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for yet another giveaway event @AnkerOfficial Anker Team.

With working for home, I need a USB-C hub soon, running short of ports on Dock station and laptop, so disconnect some devices and connect other device… 7-in-1 hub could help me out.

Best of luck to everyone entering the event :+1:

3 Likes

If anyone is going to buy the Anker USB C Hub Adapter, PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Hub from Amazon I suggest you use the discount code CHUBA8352 or for the upgraded version CHUBA8346

Hopefully Anker releases the 8 in 1 hubs after this giveaway :smirk: source%20(6)

3 Likes

I’m so baffled by the limited number of USB-C or USB-A drives on any laptop these days. I think my friends new MacBook Pro has 2 USB-C and that is all the inputs :open_mouth:
This would be a great addition!

2 Likes

This would be really useful. Good luck to all who enter!

5 Likes

The upgraded version…according to Amazon that’s the one with 2 C inputs for Macbook only…?

1 Like

Exactly and even if you do get an upgraded Macbook with 4 usb-c ports it still doesn’t have all the other good stuff (ethernet, HDMI, etc…). I find that compared to other ports the absence of an HDMI and ethernet is quite annoying since these two are pretty essential.

2 Likes

Thanks good luck to you to

1 Like

Yeah according to Amazon this is the upgraded one

and this is the other one

2 Likes

Haven’t seen you for a while, how have you been? :blush:

1 Like