Everything Announced at IFA 2019 | PowerCore+ 10000 and More!

IFA 2019 is here, and Anker has a few new products, as well as release dates of previously announced products… take a look!

PowerLine DC to USB-C

Nebula Apollo (September, EUR 399,99)

PowerPort III Nano (September, $19.99)

PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W (October)

PowerCore+ 10000 (September, EUR 27,99)

Soundcore also made some announcements today. Visit the Soundcore Collective to learn more!

8 Likes

That nebula Apollo looks sleek :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The PowerLine DC to USB-C looks interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I do like the 2.1mm to USB-c cabling. It could open the door to other types of electronics systems (bluetooth speakers and some custom electronics I have made at work) not made by Anker. I have had issues where I needed a new DC power supply but the ones you typical find are specialized outputs which are harder to reuse. Reusing a PD charger would be a lot easier.

2 Likes

DC to USB-C Powerline? You have my attention.

2 Likes

Those PowerCores look pretty nice.

2 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on this bad boy.

I like the sleekness of the PowerCore+10000 as well. Any chance it charges in and out using the same usb C connector?

1 Like

Don’t think so.

Nothing on the PowerStrip PD2? It was supposed to come out a while ago and I’ve been waiting for it.

1 Like
1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

My laptop still uses DC output for charging :worried::pensive: so I am hyped for this product

1 Like

That’s really weird…

1 Like

Not really, a number of budget laptops often do…that and many like to upgrade laptops in the 2-3 year old bracket with SSD’s to save on money if they only use it for simple tasks that don’t require the horsepower of newer models…

2 Likes

Oh great another mini projector for me to buy!

1 Like

Feel free to send the first one to me :grin::wink:

1 Like