[New Release] PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is Now Available!

Anker has just released its first portable charger with 45W PD… Take a look at PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
  • Huge Charging Power: A 45W USB-C port provides enough power to charge a laptop at full speed, while two 15W USB ports provide optimized charging to phones, tablets, and more.
  • Colossal Capacity: With a massive 26800mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone X 6 times, a Galaxy S9 5 and a half times, or provide a full charge to a 13-inch MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13.
  • Rapid Recharge: Use the included wall charger to recharge your PowerCore in less than 3 and a half hours via the USB-C Power Delivery port.
  • What You Get: PowerCore+ 26800 PD, 60W USB-C wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $139.99, and should begin shipping on October 17.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first portable charger with 45W PD? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: We are still awaiting the release of a PowerCore+ 10000, also announced at IFA.

15 Likes

45W and Fast charging the charger is a welcome change and great thing!

Thanks for sharing this @Insider

3 Likes

Finally 45w fast charging…but dang that price is a killer

2 Likes

Strong stuff!

2 Likes

Is that a Micro-USB to USB-C cable in the picture or do I need to finish this cup of coffee first?

1 Like

Good catch.
Also, it looks like the picture is being re-used from the 30W version.

Btw, this is really exciting. ThinkPads typically need at least 45W, so this is a very handy tool to keep in the laptop bag.

1 Like

Awesome! My Chromebook refuses to charge consistently with anything less than 45 watts.

1 Like

Just some thoughts. No dual input, I would think that would be ideal for a charger this large… No PowerIQ 3.0- since they’re already making such a beast of a charger, they should have just thrown this on top right?

Also a question. What material is it made of? I can’t tell if it’s plastic or metal.

And that price is just scary…

2 Likes

The 3.3 hours recharge is the most impressive part.

I have owned the 6 hour recharge 26800 and it barely gets used as it’s big and heavy. My 10000 PD 18W 4 hour recharge is my item to carry in a bag, the 5000 Slim is in my jacket pocket right now.

1 Like

This is properly the most powerful “mobile” battery with PD from Anker. This one is legal to carry in your backpack on plane.

1 Like

Wow incredible output, I had gotten the 28W a few weeks ago, those chargers got some weight to them

3 Likes

nice… little beyond my budget for now… will watch the sales…

2 Likes

I like this. I don’t have anything that needs that kind of charging but it would be nice to have if I ever get something that needs that kind of charge.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t make much sense to have dual USB-C PD ports when the first one is less than 100W! :thinking:

Not so obvious… PowerIQ 3.0 makes less sense at higher wattages. 45W charging is targeted at laptops, which would not benefit from PowerIQ 3.0.

Aluminum

1 Like

Completely disagree on this point. Why not make a charger more universal?

1 Like

There are several reasons. PowerIQ 3.0 violates USB-IF spec. A lack of USB-IF certification causes some people not to buy it. Those who do not own any PowerIQ 3.0 chargers would be better off with just PD. So far, PowerIQ 3.0 chargers seem to cost a bit more than those with just PD.

3 Likes

Ahh, that makes a more sense. Thanks for explaining :+1:

1 Like

Wow that thing is bad to the bone. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to my hands on this!!

1 Like