Anker has just released its first portable charger with 45W PD… Take a look at PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Huge Charging Power: A 45W USB-C port provides enough power to charge a laptop at full speed, while two 15W USB ports provide optimized charging to phones, tablets, and more.
- Colossal Capacity: With a massive 26800mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone X 6 times, a Galaxy S9 5 and a half times, or provide a full charge to a 13-inch MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13.
- Rapid Recharge: Use the included wall charger to recharge your PowerCore in less than 3 and a half hours via the USB-C Power Delivery port.
- What You Get: PowerCore+ 26800 PD, 60W USB-C wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $139.99, and should begin shipping on October 17.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s first portable charger with 45W PD? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Note: We are still awaiting the release of a PowerCore+ 10000, also announced at IFA.