[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Say goodbye to Siriusxm and their overpriced fees, say hello to more of my music the way I want it and with less interruption.

definitely looking forward to using her for turning my lights on when i get home or leave the house but i think the number one thing i cannot wait for is…“THHHHHISSSS…ISSSSSS…JEOPARDY!!!”… Driving while jeopardy-ing might be my new favorite hobby

I would love to win this! My son needs this for his long drives to west texas!

Roav VIVA is going to save me from awkwardly installing a echo dot in my car dashboard. Seriously, this is going to save my trucks clean interior look. Can’t wait to control my music, make calls and control my smart home from the road.

Have 4 alexa devices in the house and would love to have a 5th in the car. I am a tech driven person and always love the bleeding edge

Honestly I’m really curious as to how well this works and would love to try it out. I’m definitely (typically) a positive reviewer who appreciates good functionality, but we’ll have to see just what this little device has in store.

I would love it to turn my old car into a smart car! Now only if it could save me gas!

I drive stick shift and have the original Roav and the position of the charging ports being in the front always get in the way when shifting, making me hit the Roav and accidentally disconnecting it, so the change in the new Roav VIVA to the charging ports will be an amazing change!

I’m definitely most excited about being able to voice control Spotify as I’m driving. My truck has voice control, but it just isn’t that well connected. It’s really just for controlling the truck. If I could use Alexa, it opens up so much more.

Alexa in my car AND charges me phone!? Gimme!

Turning on the lights as I get home would be way cool!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_technologist:t2:

I think it would be cool to set Alexa up so that my kettle boils as I walk in the house. I usually have a good ol tea to unwind from work. :smiley:

1 Like

Playing Jeopardy! in the car on long road trips.

Having Alexa would be amazing! I’ll finally be able to make calls hands-free :slight_smile:

Easy hands free navigation! Can’t wait!

Using alexa to lock and unlock the door, turn on and off the lights Smart homes getting smarter.

Most excited that I can turn my house alarm off and turn lights on before getting out the car!!! VIVA

Well my Alexa run day goes like this:

Alarm goes off 5:05am
Alexa, Stop!
Alexa, Coffee on
Alexa Bedroom lights 50%
Alexa, Bathroom on

Shower time!
Come downstairs, Alexa…kitchen lights on!
Alexa, what’s in the news?
Alexa, what’s the weather?
Alexa, what’s on my schedule?
Time to leave the house!
Alexa…house off!

Time to come home!
Alexa, kitchen lights on!
Alexa, set downstairs to 72 degrees
Alexa, Family room on
Alexa, TV on

Time for bed!
Alexa, house off!
Alexa, open sleep sounds

I think I need Alexa in my car to keep me company on my hour commute each way in my car, being able to control my smart home from the car arriving home would be a nice touch too :smiley:

Excited to see how Alexa can enhance driving safety, smart home controls and more would love to try it out!!

3 Likes

Are you using a smart hub? If so, which one and do you like it?

Hands-free in car is the best feature which should appear in every device. So, VIVA with Alexa, charge, and hang phone on is the best one I really want to have!