[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I just want some kind of hands free device. I never have any luck on anything.

I’m looking forward to the Alexa Integration!

Looking forward to the Alexa in car Integration

How well the nav, streaming, etc are of great interest to me with this product. Nice combination of technology here.

Hyped to see this launched, this would upgrade my 12 year old car!

We have been enjoying so much Alexa at home, taking her on the road would be fabulous!

Alexa integration!!! Its like the car of the future!

Looking forward to all the Alexa features with hands-free driving! I’ll take it on all my work trips.

I have Alexa at home. I’m really excited to have the option to call any of my contacts by voice commands to Alexa in the car! I’m also excited about the music options I’ll have with Alexa in the car!

Cool, would love a viva for music

Can’t wait to use Alexa in my car, especially to play Music by asking

Seriously great idea… I have had an Echo Dot in my car for about 7 months now but this is better/less clutter! 5Stars!!

100% looking forward to the Alexa feature in the car. So exciting !

LOOOOVE this idea! My phone’s personal assistant doesn’t pick up my voice very well while in the car. This would solve that problem! Thank you Anker!

Anker is good company for power bank and fast chargers , and more

I really like and enjoy my Roav in my car because I have a peace of mind everytime even at night when I’m sleeping. Because I could monitor of what’s going on thanks to Roav

I’m looking forward to being able to drop in on my Echo at home to make sure my kids are ready for their activities and getting their chores done.

The voice control in the car will be so much safer than being hands on trying to call or message.

I drive for a living. Hands-free communication is a necessity and tool that ensures my safety as well as my passengers and others on the road! VIVA adds voice control. I can’t wait!

~Robb

Looking forward to having the same type of smart home integration that I love available in my car.

I want to control my spotify playlist through voice while driving. Also, controlling my home lights from the car is awesome