[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Yes. Actually how many have shred :joy:

I know I’m not eligible but you must share Anker’s post to have a chance of winning.

2 Likes

#RoavViva Hands free calling is a life saving feature that should be mandatory in all vehicles. Alexa Voice assistant is icing on the cake.

I think the main reason I would love to use this is that it uses Alexa Assistant. It would definitely help me choose my music from my phone since my car isnt a smart car and make calling easier. Great product.

Not in the US so cannot apply, but my jaw dropped when I saw it. In the wishlist now! :slight_smile:

I’m seriously anticipating the Roav VIVA. Finally! An impressive vehicle integrated voice assistant.
This will allow seamless hands-free control in making calls, playing music/audiobooks, taking notes, GPS destination input, and a myriad of other options since I’m frequently on the road.
Looking forward to testing the MEMS mic tech and ambient noise cancellation. Ohhh! And let’s not forget about using Alexa to control lights and door locks.

So far i love design.

I shared it to my Facebook anyway lol

1 Like

Alexa. My car. Two power plugs. Nuff said.

Me too :ok_hand:

I am really looking forward to truly hands free operation of my phone. I have some functionality with it now in my impala, but it is mostly for calling. Being able to ask Alexa to open apps and type things into them for things like navigation will be extremely helpful and much safer.

Really excited about Ankers new VIVA car charger that finally allows me to use Alexa in my car! https://www.amazon.com/Roav-Navigation-Hands-Free-Streaming-Available/dp/B075WN2FY5/?tag=cm-blog-20170109-20

Yes I am so ready to try this thank you so much for your new product

Looking forward to true hands free, multi tasking. How many times are you driving and remember you forgot to order tooth brush refills, paper towels are almost out. Will be nice to have her with us in car, no more fumbling for the phone to order take out on the way home. Thank you

I’ve been waiting for this since the first announcement. I had an opportunity to buy a competing product but passed when I saw VIVA’s features and competitive price. Leave it to Anker to create yet another market defining product!

I think the thing I’m most excited about using VIVA is the ability to tap into all the Smart Home controls Alexa skills provide. To be able to set up my home for my arrival, turning on the lights and adjusting the thermostat so that when I arrive home everything is ready for me… THAT’S THE FUTURE DELIVERED!

I cannot wait to get this!

https://www.amazon.com/Roav-Navigation-Hands-Free-Streaming-Available/dp/B075WN2FY5/?tag=cm-blog-20170109-20

I’m excited for all of the typical features Alexa brings, and even more excited for the uses that have not been identified yet. And with the auto market always being years behind current tech, this circumvents their inability to stay current with the market.

Alex in the car, hum the car has so many relays that can be automated with a little know how. looking forward to voice controlled windows,door locks wipers and headlight. So many possibilities. The house is fully controlled why not the car.

I’m most excited to use VIVA in the car to access my connected home. I’d like to turn on the driveway lights and start the entertainment center on my way home. Maybe check the temperature from our thermostat or start a playlist. I can’t wait to have access to Alexa from VIVA in the car!

Im looking forward to this because my job requires that I drive from place to place, many of them new to me. Turn by turn is essential!

Looking forward to asking Alexa to turn on/off security and lights at home as I pull in/out

Alexa can do everything. I can ask her anything. And now I’m the car. It’s great!