Eufy Smart Bulb Tunable White – Review

Review – Smart Bulb Tunable white from Eufy

I had received a product from anker which I had won in a competition couple of months back and received it a week ago so I decided to review it and share my thoughts!

Packaging:
Comes in a standard bulb box the packaging is nice and has some facts to keep you entertained. It is compact for the size and does the job. In the box comes a happy/sad card and a instructions.

The use:
For me I use the bulb literally every day as it is my source of light. I use the app to adjust the brightness and if I want a warm light or cold light which is pretty good. When setting up the bulb when I first received it, I followed the steps on the app and I was ready to go. The set up was easy for me!

Furthermore the bulb also has a schedule feature so you could on or off the bulb when you want it to and I’ve tried it a few times. The schedule is good because you could time when you want to switch the bulb off for example when your going sleep you could time when you want to switch it off as your bed lamp so you don’t need to do it manually which is smart! The bulb is also compatible with amazon Alexa.

Aesthetics of the bulb:
I personally like the look of the bulb was it looks more different compared to the others. It is bigger compared to other bulbs but because of the functionality what your getting you can expect it.
A bigger bulb does mean a bigger surface area for light to pass through so it will be much brighter. Compared to my previous bulb the brightness has definitely increased.

App colour scheme:
I found using the app is very easy. You can control the bulb by Turning different colours using schedules and turning of the bulb. This bulb is much brighter that my other bulb that I had previously placed there before.

Conclusion:
I give the bulb a solid 9/10 and I would defiantly recommend this bulb to anyone.

I hope you have enjoyed my review… thanks for watching :wink:

11 Likes

Some photos will be helpful to create a perfect review.
You should add these, please!:wink:

4 Likes

yes i am trying im having a bit of a technical difficulty

1 Like

Nice review!

3 Likes

There are many programs around to reduce photos to a fitting size.
I dont know what you are using to create.
But eg. GIMP works under WIN and OS perfectly.
As mighty as Photoshop, but free. :grin:

2 Likes

I am on OS. I will download it now so i can use it next time i post a review. Thanks

1 Like

Do that, I can recommend.

But it needs a little bit of time to get through all functions and features,
as there are many useful things to be found there.

If you are familiar with Photoshop there might be no problems.

1 Like

Thanks for the veview!

2 Likes

Nice review. Does anyone know how heavy they are cause I have LIFX bulbs in my room and if I put them in my lamp they sometimes pull it down because of their weight. So I’m wondering if these are heavy too so I can switch

3 Likes

very nice review and pictures. I have 2 of these myself and they are awesome. It works very well with my Google home minis.

2 Likes

nice review maybe ill have to start working to expand my smart home system to include these

2 Likes

Now all is fine an well done!
Perfectly. :wink:

3 Likes

Sweet review. I appreciate all the photos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for the compliments…much appreciated :wink:

1 Like

Nice review and pictures @MSTR well done !

1 Like

Great review @MSTR This is exactly what I wanted to hear as I need a couple of these! The new Lumos 2.0 has a great price point and I would love to have both generations!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your review!

1 Like

Nice review @MSTR …keep meaning to pick up one of these to get my foot on the ‘smart home’ ladder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… I figured that this was also an option with the Tunable bulbs. Strange.

1 Like