Eufy Siren

That’s awesome to hear! @Tank

Great news for those wanting one :+1:

It can’t come soon enough. I keep seeing announcements of other company’s sirens:
Nest Siren
SimpliSafe Siren
etc etc

1 Like

You should give those a try if you really need one

Want a siren!

This one could be broken down for free! :rofl:

sirenen-100~768x432

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Are you look into this or is this off the cards? See use cases above and the value of having a separate siren. I would purchase a siren in a jiffy! Any response is better than total silence for a complete year on this subject!

1 Like

@Justin38 I posted above that one is in the works. Also @AnkerOfficial is in charge if this forum not the eufy section. Any further inquiries should be directed here --> https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/
Where I will be more than willing to help out further

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks mate!

Thanks for these info, @Tank. Do you have further information regarding the release date of the external siren?

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear back from the developers.

1 Like

Maybe soon guys

Hi Eufy support

I would consider buying alarm system if you can develop siren Bell box for external use.

Please consider this

Thanks

This is a community forum, you need to send support an email

1 Like

While yes this is a community forum he also posted in the ideas and suggestions for Eufy. So its in the right place.

1 Like

Need this siren ASAP. Otherwise the alarm system is a joke. My kids are louder then the homebase :sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even check that

I thought Eufy support don’t read here only here

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

In fact I’ve not seen official support from any brand here for 6+ months. But I did see some support for Eufy in Eufy community and Soundcore support in Soundcore community, hence why directing support questions there.

So even though its an idea here, those who need to see it won’t?

1 Like

We are autarkic finally ! :rofl::rofl::rofl: