Eufy Security App

Is anyone else having trouble signing into the Eufy Security app? I have tried resetting password, using different OS and even making a new account. I can sign into the Eufy Home app and online but Security app says wrong password.

Not sure if there is a known issue because I can’t see anything anywhere

4 Likes

Same here, just registered as new User, but Login to the Security-App doesn‘t work :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Same here. Not funny :weary:

3 Likes

It’s a little bit frustrating. I got my eufycam 2C today and i wanted to test it. But first day and i even can’t set up the camera.
This is kind of a K. O. criteria for mo so i will send it back i think :sleepy:
Thought it will run better =/

3 Likes

My sister just set hers up today and its working no problem.

1 Like

I have opened a ticket with support, and should get a reply withing 24 hours. With the money spent I expected things to run a lot smoother too. However, I have a feeling its a server sync issue with the app which shouldn’t take long to fix so hopefully this will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Strange… seem’s a lot of people are having the same issue. Did your sister have to make a new account? or was she already registered?

1 Like

No issues for me. May be it’s a regional server communication?
Support should be able to help. Try live chat or call if you can.

1 Like

same problem here

3 Likes

I too cannot log onto the EUFY Security app. I can log into EUFY Life though. Please correct this

2 Likes

Same. Can log into EufyHome but not security app. Tried resetting password and that didn’t work. Just bought doorbell Cam and am trying to set up but can’t. Frustrated.

2 Likes

Same issue using the Android app. First time installed on my phone and when I tried to sign up for an account but was told my email was already registered. I have purchased other Anker products and thought that might be the issue, so I then reset my password. I was then able to log on to EufyLife on both my phone and computers. However, when I try to sign into the EufySecurty App or on the browser, I get an error message, “You have entered an invalid email address or password.” I’ve tried resetting the password three times and still the same issue. My video doorbell arrives tomorrow and I was trying to prepare for the install. Super frustrating and Eufy is not making a good 1st impression. Wondering if I made the wrong purchase decision.

2 Likes

Working over here now

3 Likes

I can now confirm the issue has been resolved. I had a response to my support ticket this morning and they were very apologetic. All is working for me now too

3 Likes

Did they mention what the problem was?

1 Like

Working now for me as well.

1 Like

working OK for me as well

Sorry for the delayed response, with the holidays im not checking here everyday like I usually do. But she had to create a new account. These were a gift for her, and the first Eufy Security devices in her home.

This has just happened to me - not the best out-of-box experience

I encountered this problem just now, while trying to set up my doorbell for the first time. Two things I discovered that fixed it:

• When trying to sign up through the app, it said my account already existed. Turned out that my community.anker.com account, which I created to ask some pre-sales questions, was this “existing” account.

• On a hunch, I reset my password and changed it to something with fewer “special characters” in it, and bingo, both my web login to mysecurity.eufylife.com and the Eufy app started working. I guess there was a weird character in there that the security side of Eufy’s system couldn’t handle.