Eufy 2k Doorbell - FCC ALERT!

The wait is finally over!

Here’s a link to the original post

FCC ID 2AOKB-T8200
2AOKBT8200, 2AOKB T8200, 2AOKB-T8200, 2AOKB-T82OO, 2A0KB-T8200
Anker Innovations Limited Video Doorbell 2K (Wired) T8200

7 Likes

@ndalby - can you please close. I did a search, but didn’t see any posts yet.

MY APOLOGIES!

1 Like

Nice find :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. Was posted earlier. I’ll let you off since it was a comment and not a topic :joy:

Lol we all posted at nearly the same time :joy:

Thank you for your compassion.

I did comment right away to @Ndalby to close. Up to him if he wants this as a topic or continue the existing thread. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Quinn_Armstrong No worries, I think it deserves a topic of its own :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a great judgement :thumbsup:

Love it. I’m in the market for one of these.

Been waiting for one long time… I don’t like the wired one though… It may have it’s pro’s but need to go thru the hurdle of wiring this …

1 Like

Thanks for your clear judgement :slight_smile:

It’s refreshing to get away from the “First” and “Gotcha!” comments.

May I ask why, is your existing doorbell wireless or are you uneasy of install?

I bought a Nest Hello when they first came out and it was extremely easy to install. It’s nice not having to worry about a wireless battery or power cords running away from the front door.

I’ve been afraid to bite off an wired install up there. I could probably figure it out, but I think a lot of people are unsure of this step.

Will the video be 2k? My doorbell would be higher definition than my tv :laughing:

1 Like

My existing doorbell is old style push button, hard wired. I’m afraid of running wires through walls as I’m not experienced to do that.

Door frames are typically white, so it would have been nice if it wasn’t stark black. I find the logo unattractive as well. Still, good to see competition for video doorbells with the Eufy Video Doorbell 2K T8200.

I did an online measure extrapolator, and it looks like the same width as the Nest Hello, just a tad taller.

1 Like

I was hoping they would offer a wireless option. My house isn’t wired for a doorbell.

Now this would be good good home security for me, and door step parcel thieves

1 Like

My body… no my house is ready

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. A doorbell is always a nice addon to the catalog.

1 Like