Does customer service even exist? Email sent on Sunday, today is Monday 7pm - no reply. Spirit Pro GVA issues

I would guess I got degenerate(s) looking at the receipt and not seeing the obvious and yet, keep mentioning the need for a receipt in every email, even after I resubmitted the same receipt and told them (multiple times) to look at it line by line,letter by letter.

I’m not a customer service rep, but I deal with customers every once in awhile. I like to be treated like I treat customers I talk to, I know what “customer first” is and wasting customer’s time with retarded emails and not calling back ever is unacceptable.

@Nick_Nik Did the Manager ever call you back?

The customer service supervisor - yes, after about 1hr instead of promised 5 minutes (again, something I’d never do to my customers). I guess it took him that long to go through all the emails, although he said he didn’t even go through them all.
He asked me to reply back to the email I received today from Soundcore Customer Support Manager

100% agreed. I have zero sympathy for people who act like this.

Eerrrrmmmm, Happy New Year guys! :tada:

2 Likes

looooool this thread is funny af

1 Like

Surprised its stayed open that long actually…

2 Likes

May be the fellow should have taken a “Löwenbräu” first and calm down with it…

The firework “noise” have started here.
I dont like.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all here.

1 Like

sorry to hear your having such a hard time during the holiday’s things tend to move slower when it comes to support and that tend to go with a lot of companies. Hope your problem get resolve you can also try to tag them on social media

1 Like

they keep wasting my time. Offshore idiots keep writing me every day, promising a callback from a manager who told me he is not the decider, and some other manager should be calling me back…

You guys can think whatever you want, this company is a joke.

honoring warranty, replacing your broken headset is nice… but hey, putting junk product on the shelf (2 DOA out of 2 is junk) doesn’t make them good company… and the runaround with their inability to read receipt proves only one thing - THEY HIRE CHEAP LABOR - DEGENERATES.

1 Like

If you would write me in that way you would NEVER get any answer.
Do you …

1 Like

The large customer base would suggest otherwise.

While we get you are frustrated and disappointed, your demeanour and use of language is, regardless of the current situation…uncalled for…

2 Likes

No it was reported due to your language and as mentioned before…demeanour…

1 Like

Post hidden by community flags

by AnkerOfficial 3 hours ago

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

You should close this thread, Neil.
There are so many others worth to read.
Enjoy the sunday.

1 Like

(It’s probably a kid)

nah it shouldn’t be closed because thats how he feels and customers shouldn’t be ignored if he has a problem ,but do whatever you want. :rofl::joy::joy: this thread is too funny

@Nick_Nik when you stop being an entitled prick towards the staff and everyone else here, then maybe you cam get an actual response. The way you keep carying on demanding they pay you to test the other headphones…ha, most companies would have written you off and have been done with you by now since you cannot use normal language and are demanding they bend over fot ou

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve seen that avatar image somewhere before :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

most wolf’s do look the same :wink: :sunny:

1 Like