Display Your Creativity and WIN

You can stop trying so hard and mocking someone’s spelling as @Macgyver15 Mark mentioned you have made many and no one mocks or says anything. This response needs not a reply from you, just an understanding and leave it be.

1 Like

Time to go read this thread from the beginning and look at everyone’s cool designs again and give them the like they deserve :+1:
And good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

Good luck to all entries submitted. I am hoping “Camping Buddy” can get an honourable mention. I use every summer and he really is s handy friend.

2 Likes

Haha. I hope my flares grass skirt gets an honorable mention, I use it every day to keep my flare modest :joy::joy:

1 Like

Took the idea to go autonomous with motors seriously - but realized that it would need to be un-tethered for true mobility. So I added my Fusion 5000 and came up with this more authentic PowerRoaver that isn’t tied to a wall outlet:

GIF 1
GIF 2

Tried a couple gear-driven motors but one too fast without enough traction to grab and the other not able to move the Roaver’s heavy weight. :smile: I’m sure I could dial it in, but I’m good with the build as-is.

1 Like

It seems that it is made of Lego bricks, it is very interesting!:smile:

:heart_eyes: I like her eyes and blue hair!:smile:

Not bad! My friend!:grin:

Creative thinking! I didn’t expect you will use nail polish.:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for your always supporting!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would suggest to not disassemble these power banks, you could think another more secure way to show your creativity.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Had to put a bit of a girly touch and use what I had in hand :yum:

Claro.
Gosto muito!

1 Like

I got a like from royalty :joy:. Ankertechnical gave one of my flares a like :joy:

1 Like

@TheDude I too love WWII era plane art! I had a 2008 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29er bike that had a beautiful female “Betty” painted on the bottom. It had rivets painted on too to simulate a WWII plane. I loved that bike! Got rid of it for a full suspension specialized Camber. Cant really find a pic of my bike but here is one similar on the net. Mine was silver/grey in color so Betty really popped!

2 Likes

Indeed - I saved a bunch of Legos from when I was a kid and now my son is playing with them (if I’m not digging in myself… recently re-created Castle Black and The Wall from GoT, some time prior a concept space shuttle). A timeless toy item imho - that sparks creativity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to get a new bike to get around town traffic is insane in the Bay area nowadays. Specialized has always been my go-to bike brand I’ll probably end up getting older 2010-2015 full suspension specialized and tossing electric motor on it.

1 Like

It was supposed to be a bow :cry: :triumph:

1 Like

Shhhhh. If you keep it a secret, no one will know it doesn’t look like wagt it’s supposed to look like. If people know it’s “bad” they won’t give you an upvote… :joy::wink: jk

WOW! :grinning: That’s the best one yet. Nice work!

1 Like