Decorate an Egg and Win an Easter Surprise!

Hey there, fans!

We know you have much more than runny yolk between the ears. In fact, once you start frying up an idea, it usually comes up on the sunny side!

Don’t get scrambled up! Before you get cracking, let’s hear the hard-boiled facts about this event.

Okay, okay, fewer eggcelent puns, more telling you how to win free stuff. Got it. Welcome to our Easter Egg Decoration contest! We’re asking you to get into the spirit of the season by showing us your most creative decorative egg design.

When decorating your egg for entry, you may use just about anything you decide: paints, glitter, food coloring, or even fruits, flowers, and candy. With so many options to chose from, decorating an egg isn’t just easy, it’s OVER easy (sorry)!

We’ll choose 5 winners based on creativity, design quality, and likes to receive one of the following surprises at random:

PowerCore 10000 PD

Soundcore Icon

Roav DashCam A1

eufy Smart Scale C1

PowerPort Cube

Happy decorating, and best of luck!

Rules:

1. The contest is for exterior decorations only (not for opened or cooked eggs). Upload photos of your egg in the comments and share this event to your Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #EasterEggChallenge to be entered to win.

2. We’ll select the top 5 winners based on creativity, quality, and the number of “likes” from community members. Have fun and think outside the box (or, erm, egg).

3. Contest open to users from the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

4. Event ends April 24th, 2019. The winner will be announced on April 26th.

5. Submitting images found online and other forms of plagiarism will result in disqualification.

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner announced!

27 Likes

Cool, I’ll have my kids helping me out on this one :grin:

7 Likes

Decorating a fish egg would be a real funny job.

3 Likes

Sweet, let’s see what the family can put together

2 Likes

I will have to go to a sushi restaurant to get some fish eggs :joy:

1 Like

Interesting contest @AnkerOfficial :slight_smile:

Shame, could imagine some cools design coming from including the yolk :smile:

4 Likes

Alright here is mine. It’s minion and his bro Humpty Dumpty.

8 Likes

Very interesting anker never thought you’d actually do this will work on my decorations soon.:grin:

2 Likes

I’m not creative, so I won’t win :disappointed:

I’m so EggCited to see all the designs!

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial is it just one egg? Or it can be multiple eggs?

3 Likes

I’m sure you can enter multiple. Just as it always has been in the past :wink:

3 Likes

Interesting to see the creativity here… I will try to seek help from my little one too…

1 Like

Ooooo! Whether there are prizes on the line or not, this is going to be fun! Challenge accepted! Thanks for the great contests, @AnkerOfficial!

4 Likes

i will try to participate

1 Like

Oooh I really want one of those Soundcore Icons.

1 Like

Do we have to post it on facebook/twitter @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

@ncro looks like you just have to share the event on social media to be entered buddy.

The thing is, I don’t use Facebook or Twitter, I use Instagram. Also, my social media is private, and I would like it to stay that way.

Well this is a great contest for all the creative folks here. I’m neither creative nor eat eggs so no chance for me enter this. Good luck to people entering!