Continuous Story | Community Activity

Hi, fans!

Do you have a story in your heart that you wish to tell? I have quite a few, but writing an entire story by yourself is pretty difficult.

Instead, what if we were to write a story together, going sentence-by-sentence until we reach the end. We might reach a satisfying conclusion, or it could degenerate into absolute chaos. Who knows?

The important part is that this is going to be fun, and there are PowerBucks rewards in store for whoever contributes our story’s most important sentence!

Here’s how it works: I’ll start the story off with a single sentence. The first person to comment should add the next sentence, continuing the plot of the story. Each person thereafter should add one sentence to the story following the person who commented before them.

Good to go? Great! First the rules (and the rewards), and then, I’ll start us off with our first sentence.

Rules:

1. Each storyteller should continue the ongoing story with a sentence.
  2. Each submission should only be 1 sentence long.
  3. Submissions should follow community guidelines and should not contain sensitive or inappropriate content.
  4. The user who gets the most likes will be rewarded with 200 experience points and 200 PowerBucks.
  5. The competition is open to the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  6. The competition is valid from April 1st to April 5th, 2019.
  7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

FIRST SENTENCE: RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself.

Winner Announcement

10 Likes

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do?

1 Like

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors!

1 Like

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors!

But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day ;). I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess (evil laugh) hehehehe

3 Likes

But such a fun is the right thing for such fools we are! :joy:

:laughing::laughing::joy:
I swear, this is a real contest!!!

2 Likes

I’m with @Oggyboy you should only post one sentence.

One sentence doesn’t make sense!
You need to ADD your sentence to the ongoing story.
If not doing so, the readers have to scroll up and down and assemble the story.

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusion! Let’s ADD one sentence to the ongoing story, this will make it easier for visitors to read the story.:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve edited mine. My theory, people are not going to read the same story over and over. People won’t be liking anyone’s post. They might as well just read the last story. Anyway. I’ve changed mine.

Just for clarity and to clean up this thread. I am deleting all my other posts.

PS Maybe BOLD the new sentence so it can be easily read as a new part

3 Likes

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day :wink:. I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess (evil laugh) hehehehe.

I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days!

RoboVac looked around the messy room and sighed heavily to itself. I wonder where all my humans have gone that they left such a mess. What to do? Hmmm, with my 1500Pa strong suction I shall wreak havoc on these floors! But wait!!! It’s April Fools Day :wink:. I’ll see if they like being pranked by making more mess (evil laugh) hehehehe.

I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those “pesky” humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return.

I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those “pesky” humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return.
But before I do all that let me recharge myself.

I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those “pesky” humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return. But before I do all that let me recharge myself.

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it.

I will spew out all of the crumbs I have picked up over the past few days! Leaving a trail for those “pesky” humans, who always forget to say thank you, to follow upon their return. But before I do all that let me recharge myself.

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it.
Wow, this is great, I’m feeling like Kevin in “Home Alone” I can better maintain this home than the humans do.

1 Like

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it. Wow, this is great, I’m feeling like Kevin in “Home Alone” I can better maintain this home than the humans do.

The RoboVac slowly started spewing out each crumb one-by-one, creating a trail that led to the basement.

1 Like

After only a few short hours, RoboVac was fully charged and ready to hit the ground running…or rolling…or robovacuuming…or whatever you want to call it. Wow, this is great, I’m feeling like Kevin in “Home Alone” I can better maintain this home than the humans do.

The RoboVac slowly started spewing out each crumb one-by-one, creating a trail that led to the basement. A place humans thought Robovac could not go, but he deploy his propellers and slowly started hover.

5 Likes

The RoboVac slowly started spewing out each crumb one-by-one, creating a trail that led to the basement. A place humans thought Robovac could not go, but he deploy his propellers and slowly started hover. As it hovered, it began to pick up speed. Soon the secrets of the RoboVac would be discovered!