[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I always loved anker products. The quality is very good and I would definitely recommend.

Anker is my go to for cases, cables and chargers. Goodbye to high priced and under engineered Apple products!

I love all anker products especially the charging cables. Never tried the battery packs but one day i will. Anker overall is a awesome brand and awesome manufacturer. I hope I win this it would be a hell of a birthday present for me.

The giveaway is on time. I have been looking for a better iphone 7 screen protector. Loved to try this one out.

If this is anything like the other Anker products, it should work great!

I would love to check these out! They look great!

I want this would be awesome!

Anker makes amazing products! Looking forward to trying this!

I have used anger products before and very satisfied with the gadgets anker innovates everyday. Its a big idea to have this new iPhone 7Plus screen protector and I am sure it will be of the same quality as we expect from such a renowned company. Let’s move forward and see how better it protects the smartest screen on planet earth. Hope to get the best out of it. Older ones from Anker were also sturdy, protect and easy to install. I like it’s durability and no-finger prints left over after use.

Application kit of my last Anker glass protector for iPhone 7 was good, but chipped easily. Any improvements as of recent?

I like Anker product but screen protector is new to me. I hope it fits the screen of my iPhone 7 Plus just right as my current one from the Amazon which is best seller is too big for the screen.

I love Anker stuff, hoping to try out this screen protector!

I could definitely use this for my phone since I’m clumsy.

I have anker wires and battery packs and love them. I would love to win this too!

Great products and great service!

Been using Anker MFi Lightning cables for years. Expect same good quality flrom all their products.

I really like Anker products. My powerline+ cords are amazing. I love my new Anker earbuds. I can’t wait to try this screen protector!

I like screen protectors but have trouble with the touch screen sensitivity. This one looks like it took that into consideration.

Anker products are quite innovative.

I would love to try these